Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Unregistered

BOMBSHELL- FORECLOSE IN WRONG NAME…NO PROBLEM, JUST “CORRECT” THE DEED LATER….

From undisclosed source.

This should be mind-blowing stuff….

LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES
Quote 0 0
t

Once again, we find SPAM low life Anh posting more SPAM on behalf of unethical and disreputable Florida attorney Matt Weidner.

No one in his right mind would use an attorney recommended or promoted by this disturbed and ignorant individual.

Quote 0 0
Anonymouslyinyourface
One of these days this blog is going to be getting communications from some
law firm about slander, such as above. 
MS has commenters who are irresponsible, and refuse to bring facts that can
be verified on each specified piece of slander, such as 't'.
Keep on and it won't be long and all traffic to this forum will be made up of
only the clique who worships Mr.Roper.

And no, I don't know Ann.  And to you false god worshippers, I'm not Ann
either.
It's too bad this forum isn't monitored by the admin.
Quote 0 0
Steve

Quote:
And no, I don't know Ann. And to you false god worshippers, I'm not Ann
either.
It's too bad this forum isn't monitored by the admin.

You are really a piece of work!  SPAM-bit©h Anh appears at the Forum on a daily basis, treating this space as her private outhouse, defecating on the Forum and its participants and leaving the Forum a cesspool of useless garbage as she promotes unethical and sleezy Florida attorneys of questionable competance and you want to attack t and others who provide thoughtful and legally sound analysis.  Shame on you!!  Crawl back under that rock you came from.  It doesn't matter whether you are Anh or just a random idiot.  You contribute nothing.  t helps people every time he posts.

To attack Mr. Roper who contributed so much useful information for years is truly unreal.

Quote 0 0
texas
Anonymouslyinyourface said: "One of these days this blog is going to be getting communications from some law firm about slander..."

So, are you saying you will be getting communications for what you post?
As being an open forum, free speech and opinions are protected.
If there was truly a concern, I am sure that the site administrators would be noticed.

Quote 0 0
Steve

Quote:
One of these days this blog is going to be getting communications from some law firm about slander, such as above.

By the way Einstein, truth is a valid defense in any slander or libel action.  Anyone who reads the blog posts of these self-promoting cretins can easily see that their specialty is snake oil rather than law.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...