Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Stephen
An accounting client of mine has a mortgage with BofA for about $700,000. This year they added $4,000 per month to the payment through BAC servicing for "Servicing". Unbelievable!!!!! That's $4,000 to print and mail a statement every month.

How does these banks get away with this crap?????
Quote 0 0
Eric
Quote:
An accounting client of mine has a mortgage with BofA for about $700,000. This year they added $4,000 per month to the payment through BAC servicing for "Servicing". Unbelievable!!!!! That's $4,000 to print and mail a statement every month.

How does these banks get away with this crap?????

Stephen,

What do you hope to gain by making up this nonsense? After reading your other posts, the idea that you could possibly get any work as an accountant is simply preposterous!

Banks are guilty of many misdeeds, including fraud in foreclosure. Charging borrowers a fee for servicing is not amongst these. Don't you think that distressed borrowers have enough problems without your misleading posts about fictional misdeeds?

This post suggests that you are totally disconnected from reality!
Quote 0 0
Stephen
So the bank statements in front of me don't exist? You're an idiot.
Quote 0 0
Harris
Quote:
So the bank statements in front of me don't exist? You're an idiot.

Why don't you post those documents to Scribd and then post a link to the documents here to show Eric!
Quote 0 0
Stephen
They're personal bank statements and belong to my client. I don't have permission to post them, nor do I see any benefit to posting them here to quiet a few realtors.
Quote 0 0
sally45
I am totally agree with what you said,but my English is poor, sometiomes I don't know how to express my feeling,I just want to make some friends who can help me in my English and share the happiness with each other.