Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Hello everyone,

I fell behind on my BOA home loan in 2008, they came through with a loan modification that I was FINALLY approved for in Aug of 2009. It was for the EXACT SAME payment and interest rate as I had been paying before but they tacked everything owed onto the loan and considered it some kind of refinance or something.

I felt like I was in no position to negotiate, since by then (after they drug their feet for months on end telling me no to pay and they would have a decision soon) I was WAY behind on payments. So I took them up on their offer. I made the payments on time but then, all of a sudden… they claimed I was 4000 behind on payments.

I called and they said it was all due to escrow but couldn’t ever explain why. One person even said it looked like an accounting error and transferred and I went on to tell my story to several people who couldn't help me.

Several months, phone calls and no explanations later I ended up talking with someone in the escrow department who couldn’t account for the error or fix it…. But she COULD divide up the 4000 between several payments while the error is being fixed so that they don’t take further action against me for being “in default”… even though I was paying on time, as instructed, from the day they gave me the so-called modification.

Now I’m two months behind, due to my payments being inflated… and they sent me a Notice of Intent to Accelerate.

Of the two, I have one month’s payment in hand and I hope to have the other together within a few weeks. However, I can’t keep up with this GIGANTIC payment and it’s not fair that they have an accounting error that nobody can seem to fix.

I’m honestly at my wits end with all of this. I love my home and I want to keep it… but I feel like BOA is doing everything in their power to get me out of it.

When I signed up for this mortgage with the evil misleading mortgage broker I was told my payment would be 800… my payment is now 1300+… almost twice what I had been told. Ridiculous.

Anyone else in this boat? What can I do? Should I hire an attorney? I feel like I can’t fight them anymore myself. Any advice would be most helpful.

(BTW, I already submitted a complaint to the OCC)
Quote 0 0
Sara
Oh the same story we hear over and over...  Welcome to the club!

You don't say what state you live in but http://www.Livinglies.wordpress.com has lots of info and people who are being screwed just like you!  Here is the PDF file of attorneys that have been trained to fight the banksters!

http://livinglies.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/lawyers-that-get-it-0310.pdf

This is the first page to start reading to begin your war!

http://livinglies.wordpress.com/in-trouble-right-now-press-here/foreclosure-defense-and-offense-the-evolving-audit-process/

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...