Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Did anyone get a collection letter with a Bank of America loan which was serviced by Bank of America Home Lending LLP which switched servicer July 1, 2011 to Bank of America NA?  I challenged the validity of my loan and was sent a response they would get me verification of my loan in 20 business days then 4 days before the time was up I received another letter stating the collection letter was sent by mistake and to disregard it.

BOA filed foreclosure on my house December 23, 2010 I made a motion to the court for verification and original documentation and they dismissed that day.  That all took place around January 10th.  I have not heard anything else from them since then except the switch in servicer and the collection letter.  I believe BOA NA is a debt collection company which bought the right to collect from the securitzed trust for pennies on the dollar and then pretended to be the actual servicer that is why they told me the collection letter was sent by mistake because they had misrepresented themselves as the party with standing to collect and foreclose.  I could also sue them at that point and ask them to pay the attorney fees and damages.  They have now opened a huge can of worms and are trying to crawl out.

Has anybody had a similar experience?
Quote 0 0
DT
Amy,

I did have the same thing happen to me several times, bac home loan servicing sent a collection letter which of course I challenged and ask for a copy of the judgment confirming their claim, no response....then bac na sent the same letter after notify me of the transfer to bac na. I responded with the same letter and a QWR in which they confirmed the fannie mae owned the note.....oops.  Other than that I havent heard from them, I wished the dismissed my case but I believe that is coming
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...