Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Inside CIA
What do you think?
Quote 0 0

I think a lot about all three!  BLACKSTONE GROUP has its own problems, but has advised MGIC into no less than 7 I think class actions being filed within the past three weeks.  BLACKSTONE has a history of breaking up companies.  They are apparently doing the same to MGIC after they were hired last summer.

Quote 0 0
Get your tin foil hats on

LOL!

Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
I'd say make sure they have condoms when you get raped so it isn't as bad as it already is.
Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Get your tin foil hats on:

Just a few years ago, I can recall hearing the same sort of comments almost every time I discussed Mortgage Servicing Fraud.

If you believe someone is passing obviously false or flawed information here I suggest you take a more mature approach, and at least give some justification and/or an explanation for your skepticism.

At this point there's almost nothing that would surprise me. Therefore, I give most people the benefit of doubt until they're proved wrong.

r,

4J 
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...