Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Brindy
Re: the El Paso foreclosure mentioned on the front page, there was a statement that the robosigner couldn't be found.

Here you go:

Beverly Mitricin, Owner
End Quest LLC (calls herself a title abstractor)
https://www.facebook.com/beverly.mitrisin?sk=wall

6701 N Mesa Street # B
                                                El Paso,                 TX                 79912
Phone915) 533-7499                                                

Business Name: Beverly Mitrisin
Company Type: Title Companies
Street Address: 310 N Mesa St
City: El Paso
State: Texas
Zip: 79901
Phone: (915) 543-9551

http://msfraud.org/LAW/Lounge/Texas-Sheriff-threatens-to-foreclose-JPMorgan-furniture.pdf

Quote 0 0
Texas
Thanks Brind, but there are some of us that absolutely for reasons not using Facebook..
Quote 0 0
Brindy
Well, let me give you at least ONE reason to use Facebook.  But first, just create an account and name it one of your dogs.  WHY would you want access to Facebook.  Because there are 900 million creeps on Facebook and it is the BEST place for skip tracing the robosigners.  For example, there is a group on FB that lists over 500, yes, 500 former HomeQ employees - with photos. 

I looked for 12 of these people and found each of them on FB.  Data subsequently derived from FB led me to the general area of their homes, followed up by searches for assessors offices and county recorders.

Private Investigators and law enforcement find FB a treasure trove of felons on the run and people hiding from their past.

There have been huge lists right here on this site, giving names of robo signers and robo notaries.  Those lists are useless until you actually locate the signer, scour their past and present, then either get them to talk or sue them.  I have done both. 

Recent recordings I have made have been turned over to Federal law enforcement and regulatory agencies.  Watch the news on the network soon.

You will hear first hand stories, from the people WHO DID IT, about going to Mexico to have phony wet ink stamps made of US government agencies, and then using those stamps to create documents that LOOKED like government agencies were authorizing the taking of  homes.  And that's just for starters.

FB is your friend when you want to find people.  Otherwise, you are just stumbling around in the dark swearing because you can't find the light.

Quote 0 0
Texas
Brindy, as I said, there are reasons that exist for not using Facebook and I do not stumble in darkness.

Message to Media

Amazing, all those old grey hairs have forgotten the young will inherit. For God said the meek shall inherit.

We condemn our own soul to hell by action or inaction.

It is not God that chooses who reaches heaven, lest be the fooled.

The grey hairs can try to do things the old way, but today's society will prove otherwise. The policy leaders are more acting to protect their servitude game which the young want no part of, so you can throw the old process of thinking out the window for the old will only be around another decade or two and the children will be around many decades.

The policy leaders of the world have already taken all luxury money from them so all that is left is survival money. The grey haired policy leaders appear to be hoping that throwing of stones will defeat the rise of billions.

The grey hairs need to realize the young have read many more books that what the grey hairs wanted them too. The policy makers wanted high speed communication for stripping the wealth from the people which they did but forgot the balance of the scale, the people also used the high speed communications to learn that evil rules and must fall. Do they think the wars not happening in other countries is not related in some manner? The grey hairs need to wake up for that is what I see.

The young care not about money, they care about freedom.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...