Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Best Defense ever-A QUIET TITLE ACTION < nuzzelfut > 08/17 02:39:24

I would like to know who you're financed with.
In most mortgages they will not even start action until 90 days past due, then they have certain steps must betaken, not that they always do them, and right now almost 100 % of foreclosures have been and are being filed under fraud / forgery of docs/ and securities trust violations. If you're not behind on payments yet, NOW is the time to take actions first, as far as the Tax lien, that's a little more detailed and in depth , so I would concentrate on you filing an action to quiet title and its not that hard, but must be done step by step correctly.
I can guide you to the right information, and even assist with research, and I don't want anything for it, cuz I am in a group of people across this nation to stop the fraud banksters, and we help each for nothing but to get as many as possible educated about how they ( banks) have been scamming us for many years. If you want to put forth a lot of effort, but little money to file, don't hire an attorney, they're crooks too. Get back to me and I will gladly chat with you one on one, and by the way, i'm 58 , disabled, female, and have been following this fraudclosures ( as we call it ) for more than 6 years. I lost my house, BUT i was dealing with a private individual, and its not the same process, so I now have to sue her for breach of contract, but had to suffer the loss first.
respond here or you can e-mail me maggiepassaro@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...