Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
pariss3
I filed a Federal suit pro se three weeks ago.     I sent a Lis Pendans to the Clerk of Court; however,  I have not yet served via Sheriff, the Summons or Complaint.

Now I am receiving phone calls from the foreclosure mill attorney asking me to contact them regarding the complaint; specifically, have I served the Bank yet, and if not, do I plan to serve.       They are saying they have been retained by the Bank to handle the case.    However, it doesn't make sense to me they would have to call me every hour to find out if I've served the bank.      It seems if the bank had retained them, the bank would know if the summons and complaint had been served.

I feel like this is some type of trap to get me to acknowledge they are representing the Bank when they really aren't.

The last message from the foreclosure mill attorney said, their client (the Bank) received a copy of the lis pendans and the summons; but not the complaint.    If I do not call them back by 5:00 today, they are going to file a motion to dismiss the case for improper service.

I certainly never sent the bank a copy of the summons.    The only thing that was sent to them was the lis pendans.    I'm still working on gathering my affidavits, and was told by the Federal Clerk of Court I had 120 days in which to serve the summons and complaint via Sheriff.    It's been less than 30 since I filed.     And the foreclosure mill attorney is lying, in stating the bank received a summons but no complaint.

Anyone have any ideas what this might be all about?

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...