Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Sara
Bankers Defend Actions to Congress

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/01/13/business/main6091377.shtml?tag=exclsv

Oh yes, Congress is going to spend lots of money to try and figure out what happened to cause the financial collapse...

I can save them boo-koo bucks right now and expain it in one word: GREED!

Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Chairman-CEO Lloyd Blankfein was the first to address the government commission.

"We didn't know if asset prices would deter any further throughout 2007," said Blankfein. "We weren't certain in hindsight events not only looked predictable or looked as if they were obvious or known. The truth is no one knew what was going to happened."

ummm...Lloyd, couldn't you come up with any other and better excuse?

JPMorgan Chase & Co. CEO James Dimon followed Blankfein.

"We did make mistakes," Dimon said. "There were a number of things we could have done better."

oh really????  duhhhh

Jamie Dimon, the CEO of JPMorgan Chase & Co., told the panel that most of his employees took "significant cuts in compensation" in 2008.

Yeah Jamie...but I bet you didn't!

And the saga continues through the entire proceeding.

I hope Congress uses some common sense and sees through the crap!

S

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
Sara:

Don't you remember? That's why they have to pay such outrageous bonuses, etc... just to retain the best and brightest, just like Mr. blankfein.

Oh yeah, that makes sense, right?

V/r,

4J
Quote 0 0
Stephen

Remind me again, why do we care if they retain their "Best & brightest?.

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now

That's a very good question especially, after their so-called "best & brightest" cost tax payers billions due to their own blatant fraud. I bet they have a bunch of those best & brightest types investigating that crime right now.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...