Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
civilrico
Are there any nationwide coalitions , groups , advocates helping people in Louisiana save their homes or getting their homes back after sheriff sales? Civil RICO complaints. Fraudulent foreclosures. UCC breaches. Fiduciary breaches. Equity law.
Any help appreciated.
Quote 0 0
mrcfunds
Hi...civilrico,

I live in La Place Louisiana and I've been fighting to save my home since 2009. A foregin company name Deutsche Bank National Trust Company, began foreclosing on my home...I've not paid a mortgage since 2005 and I am still in my home mortgage free...I've filed a "direct civil action" against this "imposter lender" and so far I am winning and it's now 2015 and I am still in my home "mortgage free" because they cant prove they own my note.

I would love to get with others in Louisiana that's fighting this fight so we can organize and get the current laws change which are being used against Louisiana homeowners. You can email me at TheMERSMortgageMafia@gmail.com , or visit my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/AuthorRichornellia
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...