Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

Banks Starting to Walk Away on Foreclosures

Readers' Comments

Starting to walk away?  Isn't this why Cleveland, Baltimore and Buffalo sued lenders and banks last year?

Quote 0 0
I saw this and thought WTF!!!  Here the banks are foreclosing and then not taking ownership because of what they created.

This matter needs to be addressed and local governments should hold the banks liable for these properties since they are the new owners.

The banks shouldn't be able to have it both ways!!!

S
Quote 0 0
Awww, but ask Citi if they are noting their, "Real losses" on their books.

We, the People have been SCREWED.

Pay the insurance, and the property taxes, and WE won't tell.

NICE little gig, I must say.

The TRUTH WILL come out one day.

The FEMA camps are calling me.

Guess what?

I DON'TCARE ANYMORE.

Quote 0 0
arkygirl
I cannot stress this enough.

If you have been foreclosed on go to the courthouse and make double darned SURE that your name has been removed from that property record. Take your legal paperwork with you.

If your name is still on the record, get it removed. You have the paperwork and the clerk can help you. Demand that it be done. Do it now.

The bank/servicer/investor/whoever wanted your home badly enough to take you to court and take it. MAKE them take it or it may come back to haunt you later.

Otherwise, they will hide their true losses and YOU will be on the hook for taxes. They wanted it, make them pay for their ownership.

This boils down to REO not being profitable right now. A loan is an asset to them; REOs are liabilities in this market. Cooking the books.

Quote 0 0

arkygirl wrote:

The bank/servicer/investor/whoever wanted your home badly enough to take you to court and take it. MAKE them take it or it may come back to haunt you later.

Otherwise, they will hide their true losses and YOU will be on the hook for taxes. They wanted it, make them pay for their ownership.

Oh yeah Arky...former homeowners could find themselves owing the counties big money fines for everything!

If I end up losing my home (with the help of Litton) I do plan to see that my name is off the books in a NY heartbeat! 

I finally got the courage to tell my neighbors what was happening to me with my mortgage servicer.  They weren't happy and do worry that this neighborhood could start seeing more of this in the future. 

I live in a wonderful area and would hate to see it go spiraling downhill as so many areas have.

S
Quote 0 0

I told this to the courts even gave them case example of this very thing. They don't care. Today, I sent the dam title company I originated these rip off mortgages with documentation to show when I originated the dam mortgages it was then that things got screwed up.

The first had origination fraud. The 2nd the proclaimed owners could never know who owned the dam debt. I have to separate numbers on my loan documentation given to me from the closing of the transactions.

Someone will be sold down the river for FRAUD besides me!!! Here's who on the line...

US Title
All Fund Mortgage
Argent Ameriquest
Chase
Citi--Whatever division it may be
Wells Fargo
Option One
Wachovia
Land America
3 Arch trustee Services

Chief Sr. Bk Judge
Chief Sr. Dist Court Judge
Dist Court Judge
AR Magistrate
Chp 13 Trustee
My Own Atty and his boss a Chp 7 Trustee
Mo State Atty as well

Will be interesting to see what the trustee for the title company does now. The 2nd mortgage loan number with the 2nd mortgage loan info show the FRAUD was CREATED AT ORIGINATION WITHOUT my INPUT. ALL the LOAN OFFICER. So someone owes me an APOLOGY ALONG WITH ALL OF US.

This TRAIL IS NAILED DOWN...AND THEIR ALL ON THE TAKE!!! So will the trustee for the TITLE COMPANY STAND UP AND WORK IN A POSITIVE MANNER TIME WILL TELL NOW.

Seems like I talked to the other atty once before but he discouraged me somehow I think. Today, I called with guns loaded and let them know I'm getting ready to do my appeal and they'll be named along with all those mentioned above. That I've already had two recusals by judges and i'm going for the JUGGLAR... That's all they've done to US! They DESERVE NOTHING LESS!

I did call a radio station here in St. Louis yesterday to see about getting publicity for doing like a seminar to help homeowners stop foreclosure. But they want $1000 to run the spots on air and such....

Any ideas on raising the money? I know if I have ??? I can get answers...this site is great along with a couple of others I belong to.

Be Blessed,

Kathy

Quote 0 0
Kathy,

Wishing you the best of luck!!!

Sara
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...