Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Digger
From the Wall Street Journal

New Mortgage Plan Floated

Underwater Borrowers Current on Payments Would Get Help

State and federal officials are pushing a plan that could help some "underwater" borrowers get refinancing assistance in the latest government bid to break a legal impasse with big banks over alleged foreclosure abuses and ease problems in the housing market.

The proposal was raised in a meeting last week between government negotiators and giant lenders as part of an effort to settle allegations of questionable foreclosure practices. Discussions are still fluid and any final outcome is uncertain. Talks between government officials and the banks are expected to continue this week.

subscription required:  http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204346104576637513972299854.html?mod=WSJ_hp_LEFTTopStories

THE RIGHT HAND: The banksters offer a golden nugget to the settlement talks with the AGs.  The AGs are hopeful because they want to go back to doing nothing.  The banks have already conned the borrower (and AGs, judges, investors, etc.) into believing the bank is the true owner/holder of the original note and mortgage, and they have the original Note somewhere. Offering to refi (only borrowers who are current with their payments) will make the AGs happy. 

The bank has a borrower in good standing; except bank, appraisal, securities, mortgage and forgery fraud have put the poor borrower under water.  The banks will graciously, and will be sure to express and embellish "at a great hardship and financial loss to the bank", offer to help the borrower obtain a brand new loan that may appear to be smaller than the original.  To borrow a phrase from RD, "the borrower will think Christmas came twice this year."  
"Gee Wally... aren't bankers swell."

WATCH THE LEFT HAND
The bank has just created more money out of -- nothing.
Banks create a  "new"  Note to replace the ORIGINAL Note, which was fraud-laden, unsecured, non-negotiable, non-transferable, nonexistent, noncollectable and intentionally destroyed --- and one the bank paid nothing for.  

Important point:  The borrower would never be allowed to pay off their original debt, because the original mortgagee has already been paid off through securitization and is probably out of business anyway, which leaves no witnesses to the crime. 

The banks will use the borrower's signature to create a debt obligation the borrower didn't previously have, because the debt was paid off when the originator sold it, plus it was legally rendered invalid (VOID) by all the fraud that took place.  So how much money did the bank loan? Nothing. Because there wasn't a valid debt to begin with, there is nobody for the bank to pay!  A new security is created and money flows all over the laps of the banksters.  Free money. 
Quote 0 0
Texas
Yippy, let's dance, sound the toot horns, but wait a minute.

For those underwater to sign a refi as a means and method to help save the economy. Donkey Dung

Refi, way to discharge the crimes committed against those still current, hide the fraud and create a legal contract that is enforceable.

Just another coverup con artist tactic so the crooks are not held accountable.

Obvious, the right hand is trying to conceal facts of the left hand.

Back to the same ole 4 step buffalo dingo dance. Stepped in what?

Quote 0 0
BobbieF
A refinance does not clear or fix a broken title.  It just buries it deeper.  All it
will take somewhere done the future is a precedent to drag this all up and show
the terrible damage that has been done. How many thousands or millions are now
so damaged they cannot be repaired?  All that has happened here, is they have
bigger shovels and are digging deeper holes to bury the evidence in.

I would be exceedingly cautious allowing anyone to have or see my
handwritten signature.

Quote 0 0
Digger
Bobbie raises another great point: The Chain of Title is Broken.  

I have asked many experts and lawyers if there is some nefarious trick (requiring more faked documents) the banks can use to fix the tainted title problem.  

ALL SAID: "NO!"

I am no expert or investigator, but I have noticed that the only way to conceal fraud is to create more fraud.  If it requires committing a felony, so be it.  These clowns believe they will get away with it.  But once the fraud is committed, there is a paper trail that proves the fraud, and court and county records are a good place to start.
Quote 0 0
Digger
Bobbie raises another great point: The Chain of Title is Broken.  

I have asked many experts and lawyers if there is some nefarious trick (requiring more faked documents) the banks can use to fix the tainted title problem.  

ALL SAID: "NO!"

I am no expert or investigator, but I have noticed that the only way to conceal fraud is to create more fraud.  If it requires committing a felony, so be it.  These clowns believe they will get away with it.  But once the fraud is committed, there is a paper trail that proves the fraud, and court records and county land records are a good place to start.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...