Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Stephen
Guess what? The new FEMA flood maps have been deemed all wrong. Why? FEMA is trying to recoup Katrina losses.

KUSI San Diego has been running an investigation by Michael Turko, investigative reporter, sparked by complaints by homeowners who live on top of hills being billed thousands by their mortgage lenders for "Flood Insurance" because the new FEMA maps show their properties are in a "Flood Plain", when clearly they are not.

When called on it, FEMA now admits it has made some "mistakes". Now people all over the country are voicing the same concerns: "I live on a hill, how can I be in a flood plain"

Clearly, once again, massive fraud has been committed against the people by the government and banksters.
Quote 0 0
Stephen
http://www.kusi.com/story/19304924/the-maps-are-wrong
Quote 0 0
sean
Why do post keep getting deleted? I came back to reread what the other guy posted in response and it is gone.
Quote 0 0
?
Has anybody given thought.
If hackers can hack into a Nuclear Power plant, not hard to hack in to this website.

If I was an evil doer and valid information was posted on websites, I would want this information gone.

If you see it, print the page and file it and not risk the information be removed by evil doers.

In conversation with site administrators, they do not remove valid post, only those that scream complaints against each other.

This is not the only website for information that is being hacked.

Again, if you see it, print and nobody will ever be able to take it away.
Quote 0 0
Stephen
My guess is the lame posts were deleted because they were posted by realtors who don't want the public to know the truth.

"Thursday, August 23, 2012 - KUSI's Michael Turko recently exposed serious mistakes with new flood maps issued by FEMA, the Federal Emergency Management Agency. Turko says his investigation hit a raw nerve with land use experts and they say it's a nationwide problem. FEMA recently introduced a simpler form homeowners can use to contest those flood maps. But homeowners and experts agree, it's still a headache and an uphill battle all the way."
Quote 0 0
sean
I think it may just be the opposite. It seems that a lot of the active posters that have been here for years have stopped posting and a lot of blame is on the administrator. I talked to some people that said the administrator even ban their IP address so that they cannot access the forum.

The result is the forum has become a graveyard. When was the last time someone posted a relevant foreclosure case?

It looks like the administrator has destroyed a useful, active, message board. Maybe she is upset because she lost in foreclosure or something, but a once great resource has dried up thanks to \\\"ann\\\" or whatever her name is.

Hopefully a few people get to read this before it gets deleted and I get my IP banned also.

Best of luck everyone.
Quote 0 0
Bob Schmidt
AGREED

Long time poster.
Quote 0 0
DITTO BOB........
Quote 0 0
Luke
Every body know that the administrator delete all of the good and useful posts by those who know. Administrator should be ashame.
Quote 0 0
?
As once stated, the primary site administrator only will delete that of what one posted that wants deleted.

The secondary site administrator is out of position to make any such deletion.

All forget about Moles and Schills and hackers.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...