Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Stephen
An employee of the courthouse came up to me today, told me she couldn't talk long but told me that 2 judges had been busted in the last 5 years for taking bribes from attorneys.  That's the third employee of the courts who has dropped me a tip. I knew someone had influenced Judge Meyer in my case, and that fills the missing piece of the puzzle.
Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
That is both bad news and good news all at the same time. I pray you wait until you have strict proof before proceeding. I imagine they will circle the wagons and come at you with everything they can, and if you don't have what is required to prove your allegations you'll be in pretty bad shape. I don't mean to discourage you, rather to encourage you to proceed with an abundance of caution.
Quote 0 0
Stephen
They can't do anything to me either way.  My judge took a bribe to throw the case, it couldn't have been more obvious, and I'm gonna nail his pathetic
*** to the railroad tracks.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...