Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Stephen

the foreclosure debacle just like they sailed through creating millions of worthless mortgages that created all the foreclosures.  It won't be called "Too Big To Fail" this time, but the Federal Reserve will take all the pain off the bank's shoulders so they can get back to paying bonuses, and the taxpayer will shoulder the burden.  Why do I hate this country???  Don't ask.

Quote 0 0
anon
For once the nightly business report on NPR had two pieces on the foreclosure issue that to me were promising.

The video is not uploaded yet but I believe there is another show. At least they addressed the issue and both peices indicated that there were problems with the mortgage market the way it is.

It is not all lost. But I really get how discouraging it is. The bottome line should be is that if it can't be explained it can't be sold.
Quote 0 0
Stephen

It can be sold to the Federal Reserve.  Tainted or not.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...