Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Okay, perhaps there will be some bank reform, but what about those of us who have already lost our homes because of the banks abuse? I am not alone. I know of at least two or three others who lost their homes in the same way. Negotiating on loan mod and then all of a sudden, SOLD and with no notice! And I qualified for a loan mod!

What is reform going to do for us?

I think we are a forgotten group and I don't want that to happen. What is the best way for us to have a voice in financial reform?

We deserve to get our homes back.

Quote 0 0
Stephen
The whole CFPA is Chris Dodd's attempt to assuage his complicity in the massive schema.  This is the second time he's fixed the system AFTER a collapse.

It's an insult to the American people and Dodd belongs in prison for racketeering.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...