Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Stephen
Happens with alarming regularity.

Bank sued for seizing Pa. woman's home and parro < WretchedRabbit > 03/11 20:58:11

Pa. suit: Bank wrongly repossessed home, took bird

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
PITTSBURGH -- Bank of America has apologized to a Pittsburgh-area woman after one of its contractors allegedly trashed her house and took her parrot while wrongly repossessing her home.

Forty-six-year-old Angela Iannelli sued the bank Monday. She claims her mortgage was up-to-date when one of the banking giant's contractors damaged furniture, took her pet parrot, Luke, and padlocked her Allison Park door in October.

In a statement, the bank says it "sincerely apologizes" and has tried for months to resolve the issue.

The bank says it has "zero tolerance for this kind of error" and says it will quickly review the lawsuit's allegations and consider any hardship that resulted.

The woman says she eventually got her bird back after repeated calls to the bank.

http://
Quote 0 0
Sounds amazingly similar to the old Homeside/WaMu trick of hiring someone to trash the borrowers home while at the store or work, better yet on vacation and then obtaining  non-judicial foreclosure on the basis the homeowner abandoned the home and they need immediate possession to prevent further loss of security interest. Nye has a specific term for this perhaps he can elaborate.

Funny in ten years they have done nothing about the "accidental" transfer of my home from Ameriquest to themselves while they were and still are my trustee although not by choice. As trustees they have a fiduciary, moral and other legal responsibility's to protect my interests and yet have been fully aware I never obtained a loan with Ameriquest in the first place. Bank of America acquired and sold my stolen property while under legal obligation to protect my interests.

They are only sorry when they are caught using the words Bank of America and sincere is an oxymoron. BTW if there is any sincerety at all they are sincerely sorry they for themselves for getting forced to do the right thing and not getting to keep the stolen booty.
Quote 0 0
Sara
You know, that really takes a low-life to want to steal the woman's bird as well as her home.

S
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...