Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
kim

emc sold my mortgage to this company 130 properties.  they seemed pretty understanding and organized in the begining but for about the past 6 mnths or so I dont receive any monthly statements and tried so many times to email them and didnt get a reply til today...they say they are a private investment firm and are not required to send me monthly statements or coupons..things just dont seem right!!!!  any input from anyone would be appreciated.

Quote 0 0
Moose
kim wrote:

emc sold my mortgage to this company 130 properties.  they seemed pretty understanding and organized in the begining but for about the past 6 mnths or so I dont receive any monthly statements and tried so many times to email them and didnt get a reply til today...they say they are a private investment firm and are not required to send me monthly statements or coupons..things just dont seem right!!!!  any input from anyone would be appreciated.

Who are you sending your payments to?  EMC still or 130 Properties?

If 130 Properties is collecting payments on a residential mortgage loan, they are required to respond to Qualified Written Request (QWR) letters under RESPA.

Start here and talk to a local HUD counselor:

http://www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/sfh/hcc/hcs.cfm

Hope that helps.

Moose

Quote 0 0
Emc from what I remember is ultimately known as Chase. Take Moose's advice with the QWR. Then maybe depending on where your located we can help you locate an attorney near you that's effective. If your fortunate enough to have a good consumer atty near you someone will speak up hopefully.

Although they are few and far in between. At least from what I've found...good luck....

Kathy
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...