Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Lou Dobbs did a piece oriented toward HomEq on his newscast this evening, but included all servicers. Evidently CNN will be calling Barclay's (HomEq owner) morning noon and night until there is some explanation of crazy fees given.

Go, Lou!

Quote 0 0

Thanks arkygirl. I did not see the report but I too am a victim of these morons. Please keep posting anything that you catch on HomEq. I will be listening when I can. I think that it's great that the media is starting to report on these companies. It can not hurt our fight. I think that it would be great to get some insider information on these companies. Someone needs to get a job at these places and report what they see. Agree anyone?

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...