Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Curious,

If anyone has ever filed one of these in court against a foreclosure trustee. To make them answer in district court about being able to foreclose on your house? Somehow their notification process they don't tell you about could be stopped with this process.

Cause they've never attempted to foreclose in a court of law.

My mortgagee was to be doing a modification. They told me various things verbally but I want it in writing. Otherwise I don't believe anything they say anymore. But they want me to send the modification money then they'll send me the paperwork sight unseen before money is sent.

So after several months I just don't trust them. I've considered this option because the bankruptcy court is more of a sham I just don't want to deal with again.

And I savor putting them in their place vs being on the street.

Let me know what you think! Thanks!

Quote 0 0
Ed
Not successfully.

It's a myth promoted by nut cases.
Quote 0 0
Ed,

What about filing a subpoena against foreclosure attorney? To produce documents of ownership?

Thanks,

Quote 0 0
Ed

hello wrote:
Ed,

What about filing a subpoena against foreclosure attorney? To produce documents of ownership?

Thanks,

Subpoenas are issued against companies, not their lawyers. Attorneys will always claim privelege for their work product with their client.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...