Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I am testifying before the Senate committee listed on the paper, end of this month...It is a very big deal for all of us in this situation, at least I think it is....
I need some proof readers to check it for flow, conciseness and impact.

I have to write my verbal summary yet. but i need some opinions on this......If anybody has documents they feel would be compelling please let me know.....

We have to take the fight to the people that can change it. State level is a start.....maybe I just full of myself and it does not matter...but it is better than just posting our gripes on here, which is good, because it is a wonderful support.
But dammit I tired of this crap, and it has taken enough of my life away.

let me know if you are interested in proofing and I will send it email....just to warn you it is 17 pages

Quote 0 0
Stephen

Straight A English student here.  I'll do it.

Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
I'm also willing.

I'll email you privately
Quote 0 0
Excellent, Yes I would like to this by private email....I will look for messages from
thank you

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...