Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

National City another big helping caring bank.These people are the most uncaring bank.Has anybody had any luck.

Quote 0 0

I haven't had. But you can best bet that someone out there has. You can count on this forum....................

Quote 0 0

This is the worst bank in the world to deal with. My wife has terminal cancer and we are having A tough time with finances and they told us tough luck. My mortgage is $2350. I ask if they could modify it down to $200 and they basically said we would rather foreclose. I am not behind and never have been but they said they will talk to mee when i get 3 months behind.

Quote 0 0

I meant to type $2000 not $200.

Quote 0 0
You may want to ask Nye LaValle he mentioned National city a few years back.
Quote 0 0

I know how you feel,with had Countrywide for the first loan and Litton for the 2nd loan.I ended in and out of the hospital because of my heart and lungs.I can't work anymore and asked both loan companies for help in summer of 2007.I sent a letter from SSI that I applied for it and a letter from the Doctor about my heart working only 15% and can't work anymore.And ask them to wait to take the house from us,that once I get a SSI and SSDI checks that I would make a full payment and a half till we get paid up(I wrote that to both companies).Didn't hear from and I got my checks,I did pay the payment and a half to Countrywide and they mailed it and took the house.Plus I found out that once we would of paid Litton off,in fine letters on the loan paper it showed that they were going to recharge us the same amount again.When we signing the loan papers,they weren't giving us a chance to read the papers(there was so much papers),they were rushing us.But mean since the time my letters to them my heart was stopping while with class action's.In Oct., 2008,I ended up with a defibrillator,we told Countrywide's lawyer about the surgery but they still kicked us out the part of Feb., 2009.I wasn't even heeled up yet with the surgery.But we're still fighting it.THERE GOT TO BE A LAW FOR LOANS COMPANIES NOT HELPING WHEN YOU GET DISABLE WHILE YOU HAVE THE LOAN WITH THEM.I did send the payment like I said I would and I would of done that till the back payments were paid up.Plus there's alot of more things that was said and done to us.Thank you for hearing out.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...