Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Big Mac

Cases filed in the Illinois Northern District Court by Marvin E ...

Parties, District Court, Judge, Type of Lawsuit, Cause of Action ... Cowart et al v. Ameriquest Mortgage Company, IL Northern, Aspen, Consumer Credit ...
dockets.justia.com/browse/state-illinois/court-ilndce/judge-Aspen/ - 128k - Cached - Similar pages

Stadaker et al. v. Ameriquest Mortgage Company - 1:2007cv04431 ...

Presiding Judge: Honorable Marvin E. Aspen. Nature of Suit: Civil Rights - Other ... Search for this case: Stadaker et al. v. Ameriquest Mortgage Company ...
dockets.justia.com/docket/court-ilndce/case_no-1:2007cv04431/case_id-211533/ - 76k - Cached - Similar pages
More results from dockets.justia.com »
Quote 0 0

Hello,

There's another case under Stadaker 3:07-cv-00409--28 page complaint...The case you mention is the one given it in Il from what I can understand.Its a discrimination case filed against Ameriquest for everything they did to betray any American whose done business with them. The complaint was then transferred to Chicago...The Plantiffs in this case are from various parts of the country. There seems to be a central hearing thing going on within IL on these. I think Ameriquest has some sort of office there in Il...Maybe just attys there not sure. I can see that porter has been involved in some bankrupticies as well. The case is being held in Chicago under Fed ???

The unfortunate thing is it doesn't matter what race you are they lied cheated and stole from everyone. I'd sure like to say because I'm a caucasion I was discriminated against. 

Its their business practices thru  to the core race has nothing to do with it. Boy what I'd like to do to that loan officer..

I feel if he betrayed us the way he did he did it to others as well. Poor people probably haven't found out how shafted they were. Or how shafted their still being treated...Nothing like being misjudged and prejudged.

Their still trying to cover it all up.....As they say the BIGGER THEY ARE THE HARDER THEY FALL....We don't know everything they've done yet. There does seem to be some cases moving in proving the deceit they've brought on...

good luck! 

Quote 0 0
Illinois Northern District Court seems to be the "dumping ground" for many of these toxic mortgage cases.

MDL moved several huge Ocwen cases that it consolidated to INDC on April 14, 2004, Judge Norgle presiding. It is now June of 2008 and the darned thing is still sitting there like an immovable object. FOUR  years and counting!!

INDC seems to be the last stop, the "retirement home" , the "Stonewall Express" for these actions. I imagine that many of the original plaintiffs in the Ocwen cases have lost their homes over the past four years or given up in sheer disgust. Another few years and I suppose Ocwen will win by attrition with the court's help. Cases tend to fall apart when all the plaintiffs disappear or give up....

Hope this Judge Aspen does better, but I am not holding my breath. Why was this out of state case moved to this particular district court? Anyone know?
Quote 0 0

I am one of the plaintives in the civil rights action against ameriquest. shortly after i refinanced with ameriquest i discovered that my appraisal had been inflated. i complained to the state, the state requested a copy of my loan papers and promisary note and forwarded a copy to me; i discovered that the papers provided to the state, were NOT the papers i signed, not long after my initial complaint i noticed that my mortgage payments were being moved to a "suspence account" while at the same time a variety of fee's were being added to the statement. at the advice of my attorney and in an attempt to save my home i filed a 13. I had a similar problem with another mortgage company citifinancial, to rid myself of them i refinanced with ameriquest who, as it turns out, was taken over by citifinancial....and the wheels on the bus go round and round:-(

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...