Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

I would be glad for any help or info. Most of the laws have been violated. My complaint includes Lenders, Servicers, Title agents and their Attorneys plus whom ever else might need to be added.

Thank's

Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Maybe you should tape you complaints to the back of a box which would then be filled with a ten pound apogee of Bush made out of C4. And give that box to your favorite Servicer's CEO and their board. Sorry about that... I'm Just kidding. If you're just looking for people to write to. I would try all your State and Federal representatives, the FTC, FBI, FCC, and most importantly the tooth fairy. You'll probably get a more effective response from the later. 

Actually, there are many good lists that others have provided over the years that should be very useful.

Good Luck!

R 4J
Quote 0 0
Jackson
First, you need an attorney.

However, there is a wealth of information from the Bank Fraud Victim Center.  While much of it is unrelated to mortgage servicing fraud, if you are a victim of predatory servicing - you are more likely than not a vicitm of predatory lending as well.

The link below includes a sample motion to reopen a foreclosure.  There is also a sample TILA complaint there along with defenses to a foreclosure action.

http://mortgage-home-loan-bank-fraud.com/legal/sample_legal_docs.htm

Another useful chart from the same site.

Foreclosure Filing Schedule:

You receive a Summons and Complaint...(The plaintiff--bank, lender or other creditor--starts the foreclosure by having a marshal serve the defendant--owner or borrower--with a Summons and Complaint.)
Within 2 days of the Return Date on the Summons...File an Appearance
Within 15 days of the Return Date on the Summons...File and send an Answer.  Be sure to put a certification of service at the end of your answer, and that you have sent your Answer to everyone who has Appeared in the case.  You will need to sign the certification separately from your signature on the Answer.

If you choose foreclosure by sale, file a Motion for Foreclosure by Sale  

OR

Within 25 days of the Return Date on the Summons...Apply to the court if you think you are eligible for protection based on temporary unemployment or underemployment

Quote 0 0
"O-" wrote:
"I would be glad for any help or info. Most of the laws have been
violated. My complaint includes Lenders, Servicers, Title agents 
and their Attorneys plus whom ever else might need to be added."

To Jackson kudos for an excellent post.

CC: Ms. "O-"

I am not an attorney and nothing I say should be taken as legal advice.

In this fine post/response by Jackson (below) he's responding to perhaps
the single least definitive and broadly worded cry for help well after the fact

I have ever seen.  It was posted by someone who goes by the moniker

"O-"  In all the posts I have ever seen I have never seen a less specific

plea for help on a completely unspecified "complaint" that appears to take
in virtually everybody.
I seldom recommend an attorney because almost all of those posting
for help in this forum obviously have chosen not to use an attorney for
some reason, (Usually lack of funds.)  But I have never seen a request for
help that seems to cry out after every sentence,

"I can't afford an attorney, I want push-button answers, and I

want to complain about damn near everybody after the fact." 

That's my take anyway.

Given that premise, I think the response below by Jackson deserves an A+

but my feeling is that Ms. "O-" will likely not fulfill the primary requisite
recommendation: 

Get an attorney.  

Ed Cage  |  1804 Cross Bend, Plano Texas  |  ecagetx@gmail.com
  |  972-596-4363

------------- Jackson ON: --------------

First, you need an attorney.

However, there is a wealth of information from the Bank Fraud Victim Center.  While much of it is unrelated to mortgage servicing fraud, if you are a victim of predatory servicing - you are more likely than not a victim of predatory lending as well.

The link below includes a sample motion to reopen a foreclosure.  There is also a sample TILA complaint there along with defenses to a foreclosure action.

http://mortgage-home-loan-bank-fraud.com/legal/sample_legal_docs.htm

Another useful chart from the same site.

Foreclosure Filing Schedule:

You receive a Summons and Complaint...

(The plaintiff--bank, lender or other creditor--starts the foreclosure by having a marshal serve the defendant--owner or borrower--with a Summons and Complaint.)

Within 2 days of the Return Date on the Summons...

File an Appearance

Within 15 days of the Return Date on the Summons...

File and send an Answer.  Be sure to put a certification of service at the end of your answer, and that you have sent your Answer to everyone who has Appeared in the case.  You will need to sign the certification separately from your signature on the Answer.

If you choose foreclosure by sale, file a Motion for Foreclosure by Sale  

OR

Within 25 days of the Return Date on the Summons...

Apply to the court if you think you are eligible for protection based on temporary unemployment or underemployment

Quote 0 0
O -
To Jackson, Thank's for the advice regarding the website link you posted, I have posted a link to that site here in the past. FYI That web site has taken money from someone that was here and didn't really give anything in return with out wanting more money. The site has good info but don't trust them, or at least be aware.

4J, I know who I am filing the complaint with and against. Since in the past I have not had any luck getting results from my complaints I figured maybe someone would have a better way or an idea.

As far as Predatory lending or Mortgage servicing fraud, There are a lot of people that have been fighting both.

Ed, If you have something to say why not just say it? 
Quote 0 0
Fed Up
I wonder sometimes if people find this site by doing a search that brings them directly to the forum and they miss the heart of the site.  http://www.msfraud.org/law/lounge/lounge.html 

and sorry, still disagree, if you do enuf research, you can do this without an attorney.  I'm not an attorney.  It is one of our rights to represent ourselves.  Have faith in yourself and delve in.  You'll never know unless you do, at least as Mike Dillon said on another thread, you'll know how to better present it to an attorney. 
Quote 0 0
O -
I have been there many times in the past and was just there yesterday checking out some of the new stuff. It looks great!

Thanks 
Quote 0 0
O -

BTW, If you had Nicolas Ekonomides for attorney it might take a WHILE till you could trust any attorney......

Quote 0 0
HelpingTheHunters
Quote 0 0
srsd

I copied the above link and article and sent it to our AG and asked if we have a division that is checking into this for victims. Maybe if everyone would send it to their AG, all of them could work together to help solve this mess.

Quote 0 0
O -

Thats a good idea, I will email you the case number thats on the letter I got from Cuomo.

Quote 0 0
srsd

Thanks O

Quote 0 0

I seldom recommend an attorney because almost all of those posting
for help in this forum obviously have chosen not to use an attorney for
some reason, (Usually lack of funds.)  But I have never seen a request for
help that seems to cry out after every sentence,

"I can't afford an attorney, I want push-button answers, and I

want to complain about damn near everybody after the fact." 

That's my take anyway.

Are you smoking crack or what?

How do you draw so many conclusions from so little that was written?

I will concede that O-comes up with a vague question.

That's the end of my concession.

Your conclusions are not based on fact but rather your imagination.

You present speculation rather than facts.

Nobody ought to buy this critique.  It is simply wrong.

O-managed to settle issues with her originator after she fired her attorney who
actually was behaving rather strange in posting here on MSF.

She has accomplished what you have not been able to do for yourself.

Take that, Mr. Ed.

You are not qualified to rate her performance.  You might want to consider asking
a couple of questions before you unleash a tirade next time unless, of course,
you are trying to destroy your credibility and cement your standing as the most
rude msf poster ever.

Dee

Quote 0 0

O   I just noticed your above post about Nicolas Ekonomides :  I don`t know him but have read his name on a couple of other sites and it seems like who ever has had him for a lawyer seems to have had trouble with him.  I think it is great to post names of lawyers you have had problems with so everyone can stir clear of them.  I know some of the lawyers are taking cases from different states from the state they are in and I really wonder if that is such a good idea for the client.

Quote 0 0
Not just my Opinion

Dee wrote:

Are you smoking crack or what?

How do you draw so many conclusions from so little that was written?

I will concede that O-comes up with a vague question.

That's the end of my concession.

Your conclusions are not based on fact but rather your imagination.

You present speculation rather than facts.

Nobody ought to buy this critique.  It is simply wrong.

O-managed to settle issues with her originator after she fired her attorney who
actually was behaving rather strange in posting here on MSF.

She has accomplished what you have not been able to do for yourself.

Take that, Mr. Ed.

You are not qualified to rate her performance.  You might want to consider asking
a couple of questions before you unleash a tirade next time unless, of course,
you are trying to destroy your credibility and cement your standing as the most
rude msf poster ever.

Dee

It amazes me that Mr Ed is still posting here.
He comes to this forum as if the creator, and rules it with an iron fist, bashing anyone he chooses seemingly at random. Mr Ed is not qualified to rate anyone's performance. His ego driven narcissism obviously won't allow him to stop. Mr Ed is driving away long time posters that no longer want to deal with his BS. He is destroying the foundation of what this community forum was built on.

Quote 0 0
Fed Up
Mr. Cage, 

I'm afraid that they won't stop until you stop. 

and is this just a standard thing that you plug into your posts?  It is verbatim what you said to me: 

There is not a person in msf who doesn’t feel sorry for you and

what happened to you and your family.  You should be the poster

child for an example of just how completely bad things can go

from top to bottom.. But you are pushing the envelope too far 

I have a really great idea tho, why don't you go form your own group, your own forum, where you can have total control over the board and control what other people have to say and how they choose to say it??  Further, you posts are rude, crude and obnoxious, mis-informing, misleading and extremely long, often times repetitive, taking up unnecessary bandwith and space at this website. 

I completely agree with this statement: 
Mr Ed is driving away long time posters that no longer want to deal with his BS. He is destroying the foundation of what this community forum was built on.

I encourage and yet CHALLENGE the "long time posters" to come back.  Have we all really worked so hard and so long at MSF to allow this to happen? 

We have never allowed ourselves to be intimidated in the past, not by the servicers, not by the government, the media, why now?  We have conquered moles and others on this board in the past, do not let this happen now and have everything we have done go to the wayside. 

and Ed, do you even realize who Dee is?  probably not, just like you did not realize exactly who I am.  I really thought we had gotten past this and even responded nicely to another post you wrote, but you are right back at it!  Unbelieveable that you crave such attention. 

These childish and highly personal attacks need to cease.

Yes they do, but they need to cease by YOU. 

Sign me off and beam me up Scotty there is NO intelligent life down here,
Karen
Fed Up with Ed Cage

Quote 0 0
Fed Up Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This board is for assistance to people that need help fighting msfraud.  Without this board, I wouldn't have had a chance to recover my home.  Please stop this interferrence.

This board doesn't need your constant copying of other people's posts and then you either approve or disapprove.  People can make up their own minds about the worthiness of a post.

Frankly, you are wasting too much of my time just trying to ignore you.

Please go somewhere else.  No offense intended, but you are in the way of intelligent progress.

I don't post here much anymore because of my ongoing litigation, but I had to come out of the woodwork and ask you to understand that a lot of us out here really depend on this site for current information that might help us save our homes. 

JMHO

Bob 
Quote 0 0
Fed Up
Hey Bob, good luck with your litgation.  I completely understand that you can't post much when involved with the courts, you don't want to unwittingly post some crucial part of your case.  It use to be, and probably still is the norm for servicing companies to look this board on a daily basis. 

And did anyone else bother to go to the link that Ed Cage just posted?  He has a problem with "beenawhile"  and I suppose is "ass-uming" that any new poster that he does not "personally" know is "beenawhile". 

Beenawhile has beenahere a long while!  Go away Mr. Ed Cage, go far far away and let us all get on with the business that needs to be done.  Go spend your own money, get your own website, your own forum.  There is a ton of information out there for us to use and sift thru.  We don't need your "atta-boys" and repetitive postings on who or what you think is "useful" or not. 

and O- I did find what I thought was a sample complaint, but it is a motion in response to a complaint for foreclosure.  (Completely useless if you are in a foreclosure by posting state).  Personally, and I'm not an attorney by any means, maybe copy complaints that are available and then delete and add to them to see what works best for you and tailored to your personal situation.  However, I'll keep searching for you. 

Karen 

Quote 0 0
O -
I would like to Thank you guys for standing up for us that have been attacked by Ed Cage.  Please Stop Ed!

I would never have gotten as far as I have without the help of the Great People on the forum and the wealth of info that gets posted here. I would not have found out about Nick Ekonomides and Lee Carr or the attorneys that I am still fighting that work for ameriquest. Including the Attorneys that Signed the Ameriquest 49 state settlement. Like Tom Noto, Michael Ceresto and Joanne Davies of Buchalter Nemer. If they don't care about breaching a settlement with me, then I would think it would be EASY to get away with Breaching the Multi State settlement.

I am getting ready to send off my complaint form and evidence this week to New York AG Cuomo. It says on the complaint form to let the people know that I am filing a complaint against them. So this is my next task.
Quote 0 0
O -
Ed, if you want to take it off the forum that would be great. Why not just send me an email? That way you can change the wording to what you want and then post it here.

Markie8611@aol.com

Quote 0 0
O -

Thanks Karen.  

Quote 0 0
O -

Hey Karen, would you please email me. I think I had yours in the past but not sure since I have so many.

Quote 0 0
Fed Up

It's on its way!

Quote 0 0
O -

TY

Quote 0 0
Fed up
0-

Did not get an e-mail back from you and I'm leaving in a couple of hours for the hospital.  They are suppose to have a computer that I can use, we'll see.  but my e-mail is hippy2_2008@yahoo in case AOL blocked it.

Karen
Quote 0 0
noodles

God bless you and family Karen... prayers for all of you and all to go well, with both daughters and for perfect results

Quote 0 0
O -
Thanks Karen, I had to go to town today so I didn't get your email till just a bit ago. I emailed you back in case you are looking for it.

Best of Luck with your Girls.
Quote 0 0
Karen,

PRAYERS

The Schmidt Family
Quote 0 0
Fed Up
Thank you for the prayers, they are most welcomed and needed.  I've cried most of the day.  The 15-yod will come thru fine with a simpler operation than my 12-yod.  She's so precious, carries a nickname of Ruboo, always happy and joyful, sings a song to your heart.  She has 5 curves in her spine, it looks like a cooked spagphetti noodle.  They are leaving the cervical and lower lumbar curves alone so can move her head and bend at the waist.  She will have 2 surgeries, beginning 3-11, then 3-27 and come home around April 1 -- almost a month in the hospital.  I was reassured by the advanced medicine and all of the consults we had yesterday.  Her other 3 curves are 120, 80 and 60.  "Rapid progression scoliosis".  My husband I will have to be there for that whole time.  Thank God for my parents who will come and run the resort and take care of the other 2 girls, and the 15-yod when she comes home 2 weeks before Ruboo. 

It makes MSF look like a walk in the park! 

O- I did get your e-mail, just has been a long day and have not had much time to respond. 

So silver lining?  We all get thru everything by the grace of God!  We'll get thru this and perservere, and you'll all get thru this nightmare of mortgage servicing fraud. 

Thanks friends,
Karen
Quote 0 0
O -

I was hoping it went well Thanks for letting us know. MY best wishes for them and you guys.

Quote 0 0
O -
Kids and family come first and above MSF. Please don't worry about my little complaint.

I have this complaint thing worked out. I decided to make a list of what to do and who to include, That seems to work for me so I figured I would start there.

Thanks

Quote 0 0
At my age, 61...I was recently diagnosed with scoliosis?

Well, these doctors are scaring me. They simply don't believe that I
suddenly showed up with 28 degrees.

I can't imagine what pain this causes the girls. 

I'm so sorry.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Dee

Quote 0 0
O -
It's a drag that we still have to live and try to take care of our family's while fighting this CRAP!

Sorry to hear about that Dee.
Quote 0 0
Sample Letters
Write Complaint Letters That Get Results

Complaint letters can have positive results if written correctly. Professional writer Stacie Heaps shares must-know tips on writing complaint letters.

http://www.writeexpress.com/complaint-letters.html - 30k - Similar pages

How to Write a Complaint Letter — Infoplease.com

Related content from HighBeam Research on: How to Write a Complaint Letter. Do the write thing.(responding to a complaint letter) (Australian Doctor) ...

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0002121.html - 31k - Similar pages

AOL Search results for "how to write a complaint"

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...