Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

Twwriter@aol.com to me
show details Sep 6 (2 days ago)

They accused me of committing fraud on the loan application ... and the Judge on August 16 told me (as I had just gone Pro Per) that she intended on ruling against me and closing my case ... so I asked her why?  She flatly stated "Mr. White ... if you had been current---" and then I went ballistic and yelled CURRENT!!!!  CURRENT????!!!! NOT ONLY WAS I CURRENT, I WAS NEVER LATE, AND NEVER MISSED A PAYMENT!!!  Her jaw hit the bench and the entire court room freaked loudly ... and I explained that the Veteran's Administration Psychiatric Department had just diagnosed me with PTSD due to this illegal action the Mortgage Lender took that triggered my Nam Experiences ... and she had her court clerk investigate my question "What about my continuance???!!!" and she discovered that I did file for a continuance and was going through therapy at the VA and gave me a 60 day continuance ... and opposing counsel fell out of his shoes.  So now I've got a lawyer out of San Diego and a Non-Profit Law Firm for Veterans who are studying the issue and possibly preparing to confront the court and the mortgage lender.  Both of them were startled that the Judge gave me the continuance .... so that's where I stand at this point in time ... with hair graying quickly ....

Tim

****note**** I also mentioned to the Judge that the mortgage lender didn't even have my loan application ...

Quote 0 0
It is unbelievable that the Judge did not even read your file before the Hearing !!!
Anything I can do to help you ? My Grand Pa and my Dad are Veteran too.
Quote 0 0
Digger
Stephen:  I am glad you now have counsel and others looking into hopefully protecting you from these criminals.  I can't blame you for blowing your top and maybe that is what it took for the court to listen and get a clue.  

Please keep us posted and keep a watchful eye on your attorney.  Read the post GOLD-RUSH.  It will give you some idea of the mindset of the attorneys for both sides.  Take good care of yourself and keep going!
Quote 0 0
Stephen

The OP isn't me.  Just popped up on Craigslist Housing Forum.

Quote 0 0
Sara
Well, I sure hope you invited Tim to our little spot in cyberspace.

I'm glad he spoke up!  Many are too scared to say anything to the judge...some judges just don't pay attention.

S
Quote 0 0
Stephen

Yes, I did.

Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
It seems to me, after reading hundreds of cases, reviewing obviously defective complaints and evidence (as a Lowly pro se I can see these defects), that most judges aren't paying attention at all.
Quote 0 0
Stephen

Why would they?  High-paying job for life, best benefits known to man, full salary on retirement?  Why tick off a bank for some common peon noboby knows?

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...