Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
We need to send flowers again.  Such a sad loss.

http://mortgage.freedomblogging.com/2009/01/09/co-founder-of-once-mighty-oc-subprime-lender-dies/5322/
Quote 0 0
Yeah Right
See my post
Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Yeah Right:

What post would that be?

Thx!

4J
Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Yeah Right:

Never mind. I found it!

Thx!

4J
Quote 0 0
JumpenJackFlash
Warrant issued for missing pilot - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Indiana authorities filed felony charges and a court issued an arrest warrant for a financial manager who apparently tried to fake his death by crashing his airplane in a Florida swamp.

Marcus Schrenker exited his small plane before it crashed, and investigators are looking for him, police say.

Marcus Schrenker exited his small plane before it crashed, and investigators are looking for him, police say.

Click to view previous image
1 of 3
Click to view next image

Marcus Schrenker, 38, remained on the lam Tuesday afternoon, two days after authorities say he staged his disappearance and then rode out of a small Alabama town on a red motorcycle under cover of darkness.

Friends seemed mystified.

"Why someone would jump out of a plane and leave it on autopilot with his training and his background is beyond me," Tom Britt said. "There's no reason for him to do it other than trying to stage something." Video Watch Schrenker perform airborne stunts »

Officials think they have a reason: They say Schrenker defrauded investors through his three firms.

Quote 0 0

He's still alive.  He was spotted at a motel and took to the woods before the heat arrived.

Quote 0 0
I must say that this is about as off-topic as we can get, but here is everything you need ot know:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,479759,00.html
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...