Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
bankbuster

Maybe we can get lucky and the "lemming effect" will take hold... [smile]

http://www.businessinsider.com/jpm-trader-in-hong-kong-jumped-from-hq-2014-2
Quote 0 0
JJ
No matter how you feel about the decisions and actions of these PEOPLE, that is an inappropriate, insensitive, and inhuman post.
Quote 0 0
texas
Insensitive, truth is truth.
Quote 0 0
bankbuster
JJ,

First of all, these fatherless dogs are not people. They have robbed millions of family's of their homes and futures.  They lie, cheat, steal, and commit fraud on a daily basis to maintain the parasitic control of just about every facet of our lives, all in the name of capitalism. Their greed has ruined many to the point of death, and maybe you think I should be more appropriate, sensitive and humane like the "honorable" judges and politicians that allow this scum to thrive. Not a chance, and I could care less of what you think of me. You're in a war sweet-pea, and when they run over you and your family, look up from the dust and ask these sensitive criminals to be a little more humane. That's when you'll hear their truck go into reverse...
Quote 0 0
Sharon
I think they are killing off the ones that built the fraud into the system.  In other words the ones that programmed foreign exchange rate calculations.  They knew they were fraudulent and could identify that the directions came from the top. 

These are the peons of the banksters and they likely could have incriminated the big guys so this is our loss.  I personally want our government to go after the ones at the top not the ones in the middle or on the bottom.  In order to get the big guys you have to have the middle guys. 

This is not good news in my opinion. 

And this has been going on for over a decade.  I remember auditing interchange rates, an area of finance that is mind numbing to say the least.  Chase, the bank had built in calculations for the interchange rates.  In you are a company that deals with credit cards you likely have billions of transactions and around 10-15 different interchange rates per credit card (i.e. Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express to name a few).  If the bank decides to charge the wrong interchange rate for the bulk of the transactions the millions of dollars in errors add up fairly quickly as in the case I audited.  It took me six months to get the reports I needed to identify the overcharges.  Within a few months it amounted to $1.4M in overcharges, using a higher interchange rate for that period of time. 

They are scum but the middleman and lower level employees at the bank are not the ones that should be jumping off the roofs of buildings it should be the higher level banksters but they are psychopaths and stealing the wealth from the middleclass and poor means nothing to them.  The only thing that matters to them is getting their bonuses.  Of course this is my opinion and nothing more. 
Sharon
Quote 0 0
bankbuster
Sharon,

While I may agree with the premise that these are lower level employees, I think some justice is better than none. The President, the DOJ (Mr. MERS, Eric Holder), the Senate, and Congress all know what has happened. They are all complicit in these crimes. The only way this putrefying sore of governmental corruption will be fixed, is by open revolt....Every time I see one of these animals go down, I can't help but to celebrate.
Quote 0 0
texas
Will not get started on opinion here, once a crook always a crook, as a motto of the Marines, let God sort it out, assure there is more there than what a crook could comprehend.
Quote 0 0
Sharon
bankbuster wrote:
Sharon,

While I may agree with the premise that these are lower level employees, I think some justice is better than none. The President, the DOJ (Mr. MERS, Eric Holder), the Senate, and Congress all know what has happened. They are all complicit in these crimes. The only way this putrefying sore of governmental corruption will be fixed, is by open revolt....Every time I see one of these animals go down, I can't help but to celebrate.

I openly protest every day.  I can't say I disagree with what you say.  I just think that the ones that jumped are the ones that could implicate the big guys.  They are all scum so I agree. 
Sharon
Quote 0 0
Sharon
texas wrote:
Will not get started on opinion here, once a crook always a crook, as a motto of the Marines, let God sort it out, assure there is more there than what a crook could comprehend.

Ha, ha! The crooks WILL get their just rewards.  I do believe in "let go and let God" only I am the pilot in my life and I will not enable the banksters if I can help it.  So I do what I can and let go of the rest.
Sharon
Quote 0 0
JJ
Quote:
Not a chance, and I could care less of what you think of me.

I have no opinion of you, I do not know you, I was only commenting on your post.  Rest assured, just like everyone else, they will reap what they sow.

I would only suggest not to allow yourself (or influence others) to be reduced to the level of what you refer to as "animals", neither in deed or thought (obviously much more difficult).  Remember, what defiles a man comes from within.

My apologies for potentially overreacting to your post.  I find it difficult to celebrate the death of anyone (especially suicide) when considering the ones who were left behind.
Quote 0 0
texas
Calculating time a lemming to fall 300 meters follows this formula t(time) equals square root (600/9.81[M/s^2)]), reduced equals approximately 8 seconds unless but doubtful terminal velocity became a factor.

No god trusting soul would resort to suicide and no way could I see this leaping is a leap of faith. With not be a god trusting soul only leaves the world of animals.

Choice of god has to be made by man and while alive.

Quote 0 0
bankbuster
JJ,

You need to watch a few holocaust films, then you just might understand what control, power, and greed does to the folks like you that fail to realize what they're dealing with until it's too late. Unlike you, I recognize an animal when I see it, and I shoot back!
Quote 0 0
arkygirl
Britain is notably stronger and more aggressive in prosecution of these financial crimes. Way ahead of the dead fish Holder in the U.S. Financial crimes seem to scare our USAG and the entire DOJ. Methinks they are afraid what would be dug up in discovery, such as complicity by high up government officials. (Wait! That may be the plot of House of Cards...).

This spate of "suicides" began in London and seem to be spreading. A lot of them seem to involve rooftops.

What keeps me up at night is wondering what or who could be chasing these guys to the top of high buildings that is so dreadful that they would prefer jumping to facing it? Demons? A sudden attack of conscience? Or something a bit more human, perhaps, armed with pliers and knives?

Since I never believed Blankfein when he claimed that Goldman "does the Lord's work", it is doubtful that Satan has suddenly sent demons to chase bankers up the stairs in tall buildings; my secret suspicion is that most of these bankers know exactly who their "Lord" is.

Attacks of conscience? Maybe, but I always suspected that bankers are more of a sociopathic bent:

SOCIOPATH def:
A person with antisocial personality disorder. Probably the most widely recognized personality disorder. A sociopath is often well liked because of their charm and high charisma, but they do not usually care about other people. They think mainly of themselves and often blame others for the things that they do. They have a complete disregard for rules and lie constantly. They seldom feel guilt or learn from punishments. Though some sociopaths have become murders, most reveal their sociopathy through less deadly and sensational means.
Charles Manson, Ted Bundy...Both are sociopaths. [My addition: NEITHER criminal committed suicide in spite of their horrific crimes.]

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sociopath

True sociopaths are physically and emotionally unable to have attacks of conscience. They are remarkably involved with their own survival and well-being. The true sociopath rarely commits suicide but can be highly motivated in driving others to commit suicide or even murdering those they see as a threat to themselves or their ideals (or their wealth?).

The lack of a note bothers me. I could find only one instance of a suicide note being left; either they are not leaving notes or the notes are being secreted away by someone. Anyone contemplating the end of their lives would have no reason not to leave a note and name names. Some of these deaths are being treated as "accidents" and "apparent suicides". (What do banks suddenly have on the roof that would encourage anyone to go up and take a stroll and then "fall"?)

Whatever is going on, weep for these people's families if you cannot weep for them. Don't fight among yourselves over it. We'll never know if it is murder and coverups or if some strange epidemic of despair is suddenly coursing through bank society. It is all exceedingly strange....

Quote 0 0
texas
arkygirl

Is a "Lemming" a sociopath? Many should think before they comment!

Kepi the rubber on the road!
Quote 0 0
bwssr
Lemmings are small rodents, usually found in or near the Arctic, in tundra biomes.
They get a bailout and we get the boot.
Quote 0 0
texas
bwssr, Still the question remains, is a "Lemming" a sociopath?

Quote 0 0
bwssr
I would say not as a sociopath is a human mental condition. A lemming in a simple animal that will do what ever it can to evade a predator where human sociopaths usually are the predators. The humans who commit suicide do so because it is the only option for them as they see it. Most suicides are selfish acts as the person committing it does not care about what he or she does to those left behind and thinks everyone will be better off without them.

Well that's my theory and I'm sticking to it.
Quote 0 0
texas
Logical bwssr, however attention needs to be attuned to the scriptures, suicide is one if not the most serious sin one can commit. For forgiveness to be given it must be asked for by the one, however if the one jumped to his death and is no-longer alive, forgiveness can not be sought, well God may wait til judgment day, til then, may Satan have mercy, doubt it...

Therefore compassion except for those who know that a lose is truly a lose.
Quote 0 0
bankbuster
Yet another banker roasting in hell...Good riddance!!!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26931814
Quote 0 0
texas

I seriously doubt roasting in hell, but where one governs life by evil means one's arrival in hell will see no rest.

Maybe to consider greed of mind, consider a banking person needing to find a method and means to create a company wide profit to personally benefit a large payout, one greedy might listen to the upstream lawyers in saying they found a means and method for generating profit. However, where the upstream lawyers have given bad advice to a banker (non) person does not constitute a fraud. However, the downstream lawyers writing pleadings and motions to coverup the bad advice is an effort of a greater evil than the banker one or the upstream lawyers. First in play needs to be that the downstream lawyers lying and deceiving must be exposed to allow these lower level ones to see the weight of criminal statutes, hey buddy, forget not to not bend over for the soap. Too late for these lower level evil doers to escape Satan's wraith. So goes the old axiom, "no rest for the wicked." Texas really doubts that Satan will show mercy upon their (wishful roasting) in hell soul, but in accordance to the scriptures, eye for an eye and God remains a god of the living who see no rest for an evil doer versus those who rest in peace.

As to what I understand, most likely beyond most's comprehension.
So Mot it Be

Quote 0 0
bwssr
I agree Tex. I think some may say it is karma. From my point of view these are faceless and nameless people that I know nothing about other than the fact their are a greedy bunch. If money is their God then I think they will be forever doomed. The people I deal with are lower levels trying to follow their masters rules and keep their jobs. They might or might not know the fraud that is being committed and if they did know they are not talking about it. For me I feel I have found the fraud but they bank seem to have a way around any way. Besides they have won their day in court already.
Quote 0 0
bankbuster
Oh, let's face it, nobody's guilty!!!  Just as "Kenny Boy" didn't know the books were cooked at Enron, after all, he was just the CEO...BULL$HIT!!! 
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...