Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Andy
The Florida 4th District Court of Appeals yesterday reversed another trial court summary judgment based upon Mr. Roper's suggested conditions precedent argument. The case is:

[i]Serrano v. HSBC Bank, N.A., No. 4D11-1767 (Fla. 4th DCA, Feb. 20, 2013)[/b]
http://www.4dca.org/opinions/Feb%202013/02-20-13/4D11-1767.op.pdf

Although the opinion was very brief, it shows that conditions precedent seems to remain one of the few viable and effective defenses to a mortgage foreclosure suit in Florida.

Once more, we see that Mr. Roper's suggested defensive strategies are successful in case after case. By contrast, the legally erroneous arguments peddled by the scam artists have never succeeded in even a single case.
Quote 0 0
Ike
How is Mr. Roper doing on his own case?

Please bring us up to date in detail.

Thanks
Quote 0 0
Lars
Quote:

Thanks

I dont think Mr. Roper is in Florida. I think may be he is in Missouri or in Idaho. May be someone know. I think he is still got house after 6 to 8 year from what I hear. That is pretty good. He will tell us honest.

I do not know if he use condition precedent in his case but if he do he will win!

May be Texas know. He is close friend of Mr. Roper!!
Quote 0 0
Joel
I heard that Mr. Roper was from Massachusetts but he posted a lot of New York and Ohio cases. I think he is really from Ohio. But he also said do not post your own case details and pleadings. I don't think he posted his case. Where ever he is from he was very nice to post all of the helpful information at this site. It is too bad that he was mistreated by the site administrator who favors the scam artists.
Quote 0 0
Lucky
Ike wrote:

Thanks

Mr. Roper's case involved his deceased brother's house in Texas. He lost in the trial court. The case is on appeal and he feels confident that he will prevail. Last time I spoke with him, which was about a month ago, the bank had not yet responded to the appeal.

Quote 0 0
Jim
There is a bio sketch of William A. Roper, Jr. here:

http://www.carlisle-acquisitions.com/html/mid_lp.htm

I think he lives in California.
Quote 0 0
Texas
William A Roper Jr lives within the continental United States. Any further detail will have to come from William A Roper Jr.

Quote 0 0
Ted
Quote:
William A Roper Jr lives within the continental United States. Any further detail will have to come from William A Roper Jr.

I think that Texas is correct about this, except when Mr. Roper is traveling or serving overseas. I can see from Texas' response that Texas is Mr. Roper's friend and probably really knows where he is!

The others who are posting specific information about Mr. Roper's identity and whereabouts seem not to have Mr. Roper's best interests in mind.

Mr. Roper repeatedly cautioned Forum participants against discussing the particulars of pending cases in which they have an interest. When others posted details of their cases, Mr. Roper suggested that these folks be more sparing in the identifying details. He never talked much about his case or cases here at the Forum. I would think that we should respect Mr. Roper's express suggestion that discussing pending cases in a public Forum is unsound.

When others have challenged scam artists to identify cases to support their various assertions, this has been to prevent distressed borrowers from being victimized by the swindles. Those who actually know and understand foreclosure law regularly post statutes, cases and authority to support their explanations and arguments. Scam artists like Mike H. just make stuff up and post it to draw in new victims. There is never any supporting authority because Mike H.'s are legally erroneous at best and most often specious myth used to confuse and befuddle those he hopes to victimize.

It is one thing to challenge a scam artist to back up unsupported assertions. It is quite another to ask someone to discuss the facts, legal theories, strategy and disposition of a pending case in which they have an interest. The original post gave an appellate case showing once again that Mr. Roper was correct in his posts respecting conditions precedent. There is no need to further support that point with any details of Mr. Roper's case. The decisions of the Florida Courts of Appeals continue to show that Mr. Roper is correct and that is sufficient.
Quote 0 0
Bart
Since Mr. Roper has helped expose so many criminals, including scam artists like Mike H., it is easy to see why he might want to keep his location private to help protect against assassins! Mr. Roper seems to be one of the few honest brokers of information in the foreclosure arena and both the banks and the swindlers would probably like to get him out of the way so they can continue to prey upon distressed borrowers. It is a good thing that he was trained to kill by the U.S. military and is readily able to defend himself against both the banks and the criminals, though he shouldn't have to. We should all pray that God smite anyone who tries to harm him.
Quote 0 0
FlaProSe
What a bunch of self-righteous suckers. No one has monopoly on knowledge or intelligence. Stop hiding behind someone else perceived super natural intellect. Use our own brain.
Quote 0 0
Popeye
Quote:
What a bunch of self-righteous suckers. No one has monopoly on knowledge or intelligence. Stop hiding behind someone else perceived super natural intellect. Use our own brain.

This bonehead seems to be sore that seniors here at the Forum caught him misrepresenting Mr. Roper's views and position. He previously posted various legally erroneous assertions and falsely asserted that his views were supported by Mr. Roper when, apparently, Mr. Roper had told him exactly the opposite.

If this FlaProSe has any valid information or arguments, he should just post these rather than now always seeking to attack Mr. Roper.

This guy claimed to be Mr. Roper's best friend until he began to post erroneous information using the pretext that Mr. Roper agreed with his absurd positions. He completely betrayed Mr. Roper's trust and confidence by falsely ascribing incorrect theories to Mr. Roper, apparently to promote his own perverse agenda. Now he does nothing but attack Mr. Roper and those who are succeeding by employing his strategies. This guy seems to be a complete loser not worthy of our time!
Quote 0 0
mt
Quote:
This bonehead seems to be sore that seniors here at the Forum caught him misrepresenting Mr. Roper's views and position. He previously posted various legally erroneous assertions and falsely asserted that his views were supported by Mr. Roper when, apparently, Mr. Roper had told him exactly the opposite.

If this FlaProSe has any valid information or arguments, he should just post these rather than now always seeking to attack Mr. Roper.

This guy claimed to be Mr. Roper's best friend until he began to post erroneous information using the pretext that Mr. Roper agreed with his absurd positions. He completely betrayed Mr. Roper's trust and confidence by falsely ascribing incorrect theories to Mr. Roper, apparently to promote his own perverse agenda. Now he does nothing but attack Mr. Roper and those who are succeeding by employing his strategies. This guy seems to be a complete loser not worthy of our time!

I think you are being too hard on FlaProSe. He use to be valuable contributor before he betray Mr. Roper and post indefensible legal error and slander Mr. Roper by claim he support bad argument.

Maybe FlaProSe can apologize to Mr. Roper and repent what he done. Then maybe he can participate at the Forum without his great guilt of having been the great liar.

If FlaProSe apologize to Mr. Roper and repent to God, maybe we should all welcome him even though he do not know very well the law and is alway wrong! I do not think he is evil like Mike H. He can still learn.
Quote 0 0
FlaProSe
This site has become a cesspool of lunatics. There seems to be a concerted effort to make the forum completely useless or a tool of misinformation. Homeowners beware!
Quote 0 0
dk
Quote:
This site has become a cesspool of lunatics. There seems to be a concerted effort to make the forum completely useless or a tool of misinformation. Homeowners beware!

Have you been looking in the mirror again FlaProSe?

How dare you attack Mr. Roper and then seek to discredit those coming to his defense. The valid information is that posted by Mr. Roper and his followers. The useless information is that posted by the swindlers and scam artists.

You are truly pathetic! You were caught in your own lies and ever since you have been lashing out and attacking everyone else who corrects the legally erroneous information you post here.

You really need to do some introspective meditation and ask God for forgiveness! Anyone who has ever sought help from Mr. Roper knows that he is generous to a fault with his time. He has never misled or deceived anyone. His thoughtful and insightful analysis has helped many to protect their homes.

There is one word that can be used to describe those who have disregarded his excellent analysis: "homeless".
Quote 0 0
FlaProSe
One cannot argue with a Roper worshipper who cannot think for himself. This cult of personality is pathetic; a complete lack of self-respect and dignity. You can fool some people sometime, but you can't fool everybody all the time. The pathological pattern of behavior is apparent.

Quote 0 0
Gavin
Quote:
One cannot argue with a Roper worshipper who cannot think for himself. This cult of personality is pathetic; a complete lack of self-respect and dignity. You can fool some people sometime, but you can't fool everybody all the time. The pathological pattern of behavior is apparent.

Mr. Roper backed up every post he ever posted at the Forum with valid statutes, cases and authority. You are nothing but a loudmouth loser who has nothing worthwhile to contribute so you spend your time attacking the other contributors who add value to this site.
Quote 0 0
FlaProSe
Here we go again; another Roper groupie. It is the same person posting with different name. We have a new "ism" in our hand (i.e Roperism). If you can't conduct yourself like a civilized individual, go find another forum where you can bully people around. Your intimidation will not success in shutting down other voices.
Quote 0 0
tw
Quote:
Here we go again; another Roper groupie. It is the same person posting with different name. We have a new "ism" in our hand (i.e Roperism). If you can't conduct yourself like a civilized individual, go find another forum where you can bully people around. Your intimidation will not success in shutting down other voices.

Why don't you give it a rest? Many, many participants have benefitted over the years from Mr. Roper's insightful posts. Attacking either Mr. Roper or those who have taken the time to learn from his wisdom does nothing but diminish your own credibility.

If you have some policy disagreements with what others are posting or if you have some contrary arguments to the well articulated posts of others, why not post a substantive rebuttal distinguishing your views? Personal attacks upon others doesn't do anything useful to advance the argument or our understanding of foreclosure defense.
Quote 0 0
Cal
Quote:

FlaProSe speaks of intimidation as he ruthlessly attacks others while providing no useful or meaningful argument or analysis as to foreclosure cases or law. He seems to feel entitled to make ill thought out posts unchallenged and whenever his posts are refuted, he lashes out. Apparently, he lacks the intelligence, ability or wit to respond without attacking the personal character of other Forum participants. To direct attacks against Mr. Roper, a valued Forum contributor who left the Forum in 2001 is just nuts.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...