Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

My Florida Foreclosure Defense Lawyer is Mr. Dillon Graham Esq. Tel 305-445-9185. Mr. Graham office is in Miami but he also takes case in other Florida Counties. He is the “Lawyer who gets it” and his fee is affordable. He is defending my home and he is doing excellent job. I did a lot of research, read many manuals including Niel Garfield’s, April Charney’s. I was ready to defend my house pro se then I found him. He is a very experienced litigator at Circuit Court, Appeal Court and Federal Court. He attended many foreclosure defense seminars and he is familiar with Foreclosure Defense strategies. He will give you 1 hour free consultation

Quote 0 0
Margaret
I will 2nd that!

Attorney Graham is also handling my foreclosure & I am on the SW coast of Florida. Thanks to Ann for recommending him. As soon as I spoke with him I felt a huge pressure taken off my shoulders.

I swear I sent him an email Saturday evening at 11:23pm & he responded back THREE MINUTES later....I was expecting to have to wait till Monday for a response.

Very responsive & a very caring person. I was starting to lose trust in Attorney's till speaking with him.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...