Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
well i woke up this morning to the sheriff he handed me my day in court papers even though my lawyer has sent them a ton of paper work that they dont respond to the papers that i got today says ameriquist mortgage co is taking me to court to prove there the holder of said mortgage and they want permission to foreclose on the property ... its been 9 years that i have been fighting with them for trying to steal my home i have proved that they're dirty and worked with the attny generals office to sue them for $325.000.000.00 and put them out of business ..so much for that .then in 2007 when ag's office let america down i payed a crazy mortgage $3500.00 a month on time for a year then they called me say ing that there required by the law suit to get rid of there mortgages so they offered to knock off $100.000.00out of ($375.000.000) if i work with there guy @ wells fargo so i went for it when wells fargo wouldnt call me or lisa conti@(ameriquist) back she asked me to try finding my own mortgage guy i did and he got me a mortgage for $240 and he asked them to come down a little they said no .meanwhile there servicing co fci lending serices wouldnt take my payments ?then fci offered a pay off of $180 2 weeks after ameriquist turned down the $240 ?regardless i tried with fci's frnd dan sweeney surprise he could'nt get it done the whole time joe sedeno (fci) was supposed to be doing our repayment plan he never did ...i think that fci cooked up the whole thing (promises to knock off big $) to make me late again....let me know what you think guys

Quote 0 0
Stephen

Very similar to what Guaranty Bank pulled on me.  They just bribed the judge though, and I ended up homeless with a judgement against ME!!

Quote 0 0
AMERIQUESTSUCKS!!!

They should require the Jury to watch the Boiler Room, and then show a film that shows how the employees and the COMPANY CHEATED and SCAMMED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR HOMES AND MONEY!

Tell your lawyer to have Wayne Lee, Aseem Mital, and Tom Noto testify to the facts of your case.  

The employees would to do anything to sell a mortgages. They were awarded with Trips to Vegas, Money to Gamble with and so on.

SOX and or RICO laws should come in here some where, make sure to ask your lawyer about that. SOX would include the TOP 25 CROOKS in the ''COMPANY'' as they LIKE to call it!!!

Tom Noto was the Ameriquest INHOUSE LAWYER and COMPLIENCE OFFICER, and he's an ex-Governor or something for Mississippi. DOB: Ameriquest Mortgage Company Settlement Agreement

Aseem Mital, Current President of Ameriquest Mortgage.

Wayne Lee, Former President of Ameriquest Mortgage.

Don't give up, FIGHT BACK AS HARD YOU CAN!

BEST OF LUCK!

Quote 0 0
BassFishing4Borrowers
Ameriquest Asset Management, LLC Company Profile - Located in Orange, CA - Adam J Bass, John P Grazer, Thomas J Noto

• Adam J Bass
  • Addresses
  • Web
    Quote 0 0
    Stephen

Of course they're still in business.  Who's gonna shut them down?  The OTS?, FTC?, FDIC?, Federal Reserve? Attorney General? FBI? Senate Banking Committee?  House Financial Services Committee? Or the myriad of other official organizations who aren't responsible for bad banking?  Bwahahahahahahah!!!

Quote 0 0
    AMERIQUESTSUCKS!!!
    Stephen wrote:

Of course they're still in business.  Who's gonna shut them down?  The OTS?, FTC?, FDIC?, Federal Reserve? Attorney General? FBI? Senate Banking Committee?  House Financial Services Committee? Or the myriad of other official organizations who aren't responsible for bad banking?  Bwahahahahahahah!!!

None of the above as of yet...
    Quote 0 0
    4 Justice Now

One can only hope Arnall is roasting away while room is being reserved for all the other well know criminal slimebags. Since, they didn't receive justice here... better late than never!

Quote 0 0
    Write a reply...