Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
02-04
COULD THIS HAPPEN????
IF YOU TOOK OUT A LOAN BETWEEN 2002-2004 W/ST. CHARLES MO BRANCH.

IS A X-EMPLOYEE GETTING READY TO  TELL ALL.

LOAN OFFICERS-PROCESSORS AND OH MANAGERS. ARE ANY OF YOUR LOANS IN A LAWSUIT?

HUM....COULD THIS REALLY HAPPEN?  MAYBE YOU CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT, AND YOU GO THRU THE PACER ACCT'S AND LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HURT. JUST ASK YOURSELF'S, COULD SOMEONE I WORKED WITH START TELLING THE TRUTH......HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Quote 0 0
You know I've seen someone post about this particular location of Ameriquest in St. Charles, County Mo before. Was it located off of Zumbehl in the Dierbergs shopping center?

If so this was at one time Conseco--then Citi. Never known it to be Ameriquest...Maybe it was close in the area to what I'm thinking of...Anyway I know Conseco sucked.

I thought at one time I'd try to get into mortgage loan originations instead of collections. Conseco was the worst experience ever. Basically it was cold calling people and selling them on overpriced rates. Then they made the Lo's sell high points on the front of loans. While they gave interest rates that were high and probably with the rates given probably should of been fees to broker but they kept it all for them self. Their attitude was kiss-keep it simple stupid. Needless to say I lasted a month and never went back into mortgage loan originations.

Anyone in St. Louis close with a broker named Joe Fendi? He's the one who did the fraud induced upon us at closing. When we closed he worked thru a company called All Fund Mortgage. I had no clue until closing who my actual lender was to be. Dam if I had only walked away instead of refinancing my home I probably wouldn't be here now.

I sure wish I was a fortune teller. If so I wouldn't be in the predicament I'm in now. Who could expect to be deceived so bad? The fraud that has been perpetrated against most of us is so EVIL. NEVER could one dream something like this could happen. These people have to be TRAINED to be like this. Last time I ended up talking to Homeq I actually had someone tell me yes we can tell you who owns your debt. I said really? How is that when it's already been proven in court you have no clue who owns my debt?

Or else there wouldn't be such a mess. But the mess starts with the BANKS. It TRULY DOES. While a lot of people have their theories on how to stop them best the common law theories do pass thru their color of law theories. The legal lounge and cases here posted by us can help many where there's none being given.

It's heart wrenching. Here in St. Louis last week they had a mortgage foreclosure seminar. I thought about going. I didn't because I was unsure of the area of town here in St. Louis. However, I can imagine how many people are getting screwed with these so called modifications. The modifications their shoving down our throats are obnoxious read every word of them folks. Their still trying to sell people Kool aid...Wake up!

I look forward to telling the TRUTH....But the TRUTH doesn't seem to matter to them. The TRUTH will only matter if YOU PLAY ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD...Which they don't do. Most don't have a clue and end up signing up for more debt than they ever should of to begin with. Regardless of the degree of MS Fraud no ONE should have to endure any of it. But what we all must realize as well is that  they knew of everyone's weaknesses when they were writing these loans! How many were written to rip off the consumer? Is there a way to find out? Think we are?  Their manufacturing a lot of it. If they weren't we wouldn't have so many foreclosures or MS FRAUD CASES.

Regardless of one's status they shouldn't of been so deceived as we are today. There doesn't seem to be a way to put it to an end....There needs to be specialized training besides attorney training to represent these cases accurately. Whether one works inside the banks or is an attorney. There's not enough consumer protection attorneys out here with this fiasco so its continuing to get worse. Most investors are only out for what they can make. The  mortgage so called foreclosure help companies or most attorneys are only shoving MODS and trying to push/force people into these instead of recognizing the fraud and taking actions against the fraud. The ATTORNEYS just aren't trained. Neither are these so called foreclosure help companies. Sure they may get you a needed extension. But outside of that the legal know how isn't found. Unless you get lucky or research so much your head spins with the knowledge you gain.

Mr PRAYERS are with every person they can reach.

Good Luck!

Quote 0 0
MISSOURI
THAT WOULD BE A MIRACLE FOR ME IF A X-EMPLOYEE CAME FORWARD. I TOOK MY LOAN OUT IN THE ST. CHARLES BRANCH ON WALL ST. IN 2003. HOPEFULLY THIS EMPLOYEE REMEMBERS ME AND MY LOAN. THAT WOULD BE SO COOL IF THEY GOT MEDIA ATTENTION AND STARTED NAMING NAMES. LOOKS LIKE MISSOURI WAS HIT HARD TOO BY AMERIQUEST.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE 
Quote 0 0
I'm ready to hear it
02-04 wrote:
COULD THIS HAPPEN????
IF YOU TOOK OUT A LOAN BETWEEN 2002-2004 W/ST. CHARLES MO BRANCH.

IS A X-EMPLOYEE GETTING READY TO  TELL ALL.

LOAN OFFICERS-PROCESSORS AND OH MANAGERS. ARE ANY OF YOUR LOANS IN A LAWSUIT?

HUM....COULD THIS REALLY HAPPEN?  MAYBE YOU CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT, AND YOU GO THRU THE PACER ACCT'S AND LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HURT. JUST ASK YOURSELF'S, COULD SOMEONE I WORKED WITH START TELLING THE TRUTH......HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Quote 0 0
Have you thought about maybe checking pacer to see if anyone has filed suit against broker already? Have you tried zabasearch.com and done a name search on person here in MO?

I think I'm going to see if I can find the guy who did this.

Good Luck!

Quote 0 0
MISSOURI
YES I'VE CHECKED PACER, THERE ARE 100'S OF CASES IN MISSOURI. I LOOKED UP MY LO NAME, I CAN'T CONTACT HIM BECAUSE OF THE LAWSUIT.

I HOPE HE READS THIS SITE, AND READS ABOUT THE ST. CHARLES BRANCH.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...