Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Show full post »

The attorney Nick Ekonomides is NOT to be TRUSTED. He let ameriquest foreclose on his client, Would not file in court against ameriquest, Delayed our cases, maybe 80 or more, Would not request evidence or info from ameriquest, He tried to keep the files of 2 people from this forum and Had dinner with ADAM BASS, from the story below. And He hangs out on this forum and post here as DW and himself.

Adam Bass wrote:

"Ameriquest was very, very engaged," recalls Georgia state Sen. Vincent Fort, who authored the law. Mr. Fort says that Adam Bass, a lawyer for Ameriquest, lobbied him directly. The state senator says he accused Mr. Bass of victimizing poor minorities, which angered Mr. Bass. A spokesman for Ameriquest, speaking on Mr. Bass's behalf, says the meeting "was a very candid conversation about complex policy issues."
Quote 0 0
Tom Lantos For Congress Committee 2006 - Money, Politics ...
Bass, Adam Beverly Hills, CA 90210, Ameriquest/Sr. Exec. VP, $2100, G, 06/06/2006. Bass, Deborah Los Angeles, CA 90069, Law Offices D. Bass/Attorney, $2100 ...
http://www.campaignmoney.com/political/committees/tom-lantos-for-congress-committee.asp?cycle=06 - 102k - Cached - Similar pages
More results from http://www.campaignmoney.com »

NEWSMEAT ▷ Adam Bass's federal campaign contribution search results

Bass, Adam Beverly Hills , CA 90210 Buchalter Nemer/Attorney, LORD, ROBERT JAMES (D) ... BASS, ADAM MR. BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90210 AMERIQUEST MORTGAGE/ATTORNEY ...
http://www.newsmeat.com/fec/bystate_detail.php?zip=90210&last=Bass&first=Adam - Similar pages

Adam Bass - $15250 in Political Contributions for 2004

BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90210, AMERIQUEST MORTGAGE/ATTORNEY, $2000, 08/27/2003, P, BUSH-CHENEY '04 (PRIMARY) INC - Republican. Bass, Adam BEVERLY HILLS, CA ...
http://www.campaignmoney.com/political/contributions/adam-bass.asp?cycle=04 - 52k - Cached - Similar pages
Quote 0 0

Markana:

I admire your sense of what is right and your strength to not compromise.  Of course, we won’t know if they would have offered the full amount.  They wanted to hear your story from you (under my watch however) instead of reading another letter from me.

However, Monday won’t work as I have to cancel with Ameriquest now because:

1. They need more notice than Monday would provide them to get out here on Tuesday; and
  2. The other 19 people are entitled to know now that there is no need to make plans for next week; as a courtesy I must inform them now before the weekend so they can change their plans accordingly.

Perhaps another meeting can be scheduled some day though I can not guaranty this.  Meeting with them would have been to our advantage as we could see the documents in their possession they have in your loan file.

We will now file suit pursuant to the 15 day letter we last sent them.

Nickolas C. Ekonomides
Nickolas C. Ekonomides, P.A.
791 Bayway Boulevard
Clearwater, Florida 33767

Real Estate - Mortgage Law - Business Law

Telephone 727-447-1075
Facsimile 727-447-1035

email <mailto:nick@eko-law.com>
internet web address http://www.eko-law.com/

the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please resend this communication to the sender or inform
sender by telephone 727-447-1075 and delete the message and any
attachments or any copies from your computer system. Thank you.

Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 3:20 PM
To: nick@eko-law.com; Lee@myelderlawyer.com
Subject: Please do not call the rental

Nickolas Ekonomides

Lee Carr

I am requesting that you not call the rental.

I will contact you on Monday.

I am sorry if I am causing families to be homeless, but I feel that if they knew what we have lost and what ameriquest has done to us they would stand by us.

I am not willing to negotiate a lower settlement with ameriquest.

I have given you the amount that I am willing to settle for if they don't want to settle, then that will be their choice.

After March 17, 2006 that offer will no longer apply.

Markana xxxxxxx   March 10, 2006

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

He didn't file, he was not doing anything to get evidence, He didn't know much about my case and he herrased my mom on the phone about the 19 other people, so I fired him and he quit at the same time.  I also fired him because of the 19 others thing, I know he was included in delaying our cases.

I feel that ameriquest tried to get him to help them get the insurance checks from me, Him and Lee Carr. They sent me 2 of the insurance checks He Nick signed the checks. Nick said he would put them in a trust account with the mortgage payments, I have a copy of them. The checks are from HSBC and Safeco.

Him and Lee tried to keep my files.

Quote 0 0
I contacted the AG about the 19 others thing. Below is the letter from me to them and from them.

Attached Message
To:Markie8611@aol.com
Subject:Re: 19 others?
Date:Wed, 22 Mar 2006 14:47:43 -0600
Dear Ms.xxxxxxx:Thank you for your recent message.  We appreciate your contacting the Office of the Attorney General.Your letter has been forwarded to the Consumer Protection Division (CPD) for review.  CPD monitors trends in business practices and determines priorities for enforcement.  When appropriate, CPD takes action to stop violations of Texas consumer protection laws.  We appreciate your assistance in this effort. Again, thank you for writing. Carlos IbañezPublic Information & AssistanceOffice of the Attorney General of Texas>>> <Markie8611@aol.com> 3/17/2006 6:38:26 PM >>>My attorney told me in an e-mail, That if I would not meet with them the  ameriquest attorneys, or talk with them, that the Ameriquest Attorneys said that  they would cancel all of the other 19 out of the 20 People that they said  they were going to settle with this week. He said that ameriquest was not offering what we have asked for, but wanted  me to drive over 300 hundred miles to talk about it. I don't trust ameriquest and after all most 2 years of dealing with  them, I know I cant trust them, so I told my attorney that it had to be in  writing. They have lied before in writing and on the phone so how can they even  think I would trust them now? I really hope that this is not true, and that maybe they  did settle with the others, but knowing how ameriquest is, I would not put it  past them. 19 including kids and family that could be over 60 people, he said one  young mother had small children, that's sad. it been a hard week. Thanks  Markana xxxxxxx    March 17, 2006
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...