Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Anon

You have to listen to this one and sing along.
Quote 0 0
I heard and read this and had to break my silence here, you must listen to this!!! I would love to play this for my trial before a jury!  It is so right on!  We now have some very talented people joining the fight.  I still can't say much right now, but maybe very soon, and Larry, Larry Jr. Curt, Tony and Kenny, are going to be very surprised! Where I maybe turning up shortly!

Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Gary,

It's great to know that you are still out there. We are all praying for you and your outstanding work. Hopefully, once again, good will triumph over evil, and Larry along with all the other greedy bastards will be singing the jail house blues very soon, from the inside of their prison cells.

We can only hope and pray that justice will finally be found.

V/r,

4J
Quote 0 0
Mortgage Terrorist
F larry sr and jr, ralene, vella and al the other scum
Quote 0 0

It's a very good video! and Funny LOL
Quote 0 0
Excellent

This is what I call taking it to them.

As long as people are interested is sub prime servicer's awful behavior or is it
unlawful behavior, and attack their policies, it encourages the rest of us to continue the fight.

Dee
Quote 0 0
Kudos to ALR6002
This video is so bang on! 
It has just been posted on Mike Dillon's website:
http://www.getdshirtz.com/
Quote 0 0

Great Job on the web site Mike & Jenna  Keep up the Great work!

Quote 0 0
mac
Another nominee for the MSF TV Video Awards!!!
Quote 0 0
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/23/business/23suits.html?_r=1&ref=business&oref=slogin

The New York Times September 23, 2007
 GRETCHEN MORGENSON 

HOUSING MARKET BLUES The subprime mortgage meltdown has brought out the industry’s frustrated film directors and songwriters, as several trenchant music videos posted on YouTube show.

Especially entertaining are “Mortgage Servicing Pie,” set to the music of “American Pie,” by Don McLean, and “Takin’ Care of (Subprime) Business,” set to the song by Bachman-Turner Overdrive.

Late last week, Thomas A. Lawler, founder of Lawler Economic and Housing Consulting, an industry expert, wrote the following lyrics, with apologies to John Lennon:

Imagine there’s no subprime, it isn’t hard to do. No Alt-A either, all documentation true.
Imagine all the people, living affordably.

Imagine there’s no Countrywide, it isn’t hard to do. No Angelo Mozilo, no rating agencies, too.
Imagine all the people, living life in peace.

You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not like Option One.
New Century is now an old one, and Ameriquest is done.

Imagine no repossessions, I wonder if you can. No rates to reset, repayment penalties banned.
Imagine all the people, sleeping well at night.

You may say I’m a dreamer, or that I’ve just got an Itch. But Moody’s and S.& P. look pretty bad, except compared to Fitch.”

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...