Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

I would like to know if anyone else is aware of a lawyer by the name of William Mapother from Kentucky,(He was actually Tom Cruise's uncle) that traveled the country, doing training seminars for creditors? You may be a victim and not even know it. He would teach the attendees how to get around bankruptcy law, how to trick or coerce the borrower into putting up as much collateral as possible, as security for the loan. In some cases, where they held both the business loan and the mortgage, the attendees were taught how to attack the business first to destroy the borrowers income, so that they could steal both the business and the home. After taking the seminar, a local credit union did just that. In addition to officers of the credit union attending the seminar, their lawyer, (who is also an officer of the credit union, conflict of interest?) took the seminar two years running. The CEO implied to his members that he had taken a seminar on how to provide benefits to members. Some benefits, but not to the members. Oh, did I tell you that William Mapother passed away in June of 2006?  Mapother's website address was http://www.mapother.com , but if you click on it now, it will redirect you to his son's web page, who is also an actor like his cousin. Sorry Tom, but I suspect your uncle may have a new permanent job shoveling coal.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...