Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

after you tried to explain to the evicting court MERS does not have the right to evict, a long hard road lies ahead.  I know.  My wife and I are on that long road now.  the most important part of the eviction process as been ignored.  Evidence.  most eviction judgments are based on documents.  the filing office and evicting courts do not check those documents for truthfulness and compliance to not only the state laws, but the conditions of the mortgage note.  all mortgage notes contain this phrase: Lender may exercise remedy according to applicable law.  the mortgage note only allows for property to be taken if and only if the steps taken by the foreclosing party are aligned with law.  What good is the mortgage note and the law if the courts do not make foreclosing parties prove their documents are true?  How confident are we, we took this issue all the way to the Supreme Court of the United States.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...