Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Has anyone been lied to by Joe Sedano @ FCI Lending? They're the servicing company for Ameriquest.  They tricked me into not making my payments with promises of refinancing with a lower payoff.
Quote 0 0
stephen

Very common.

Quote 0 0
SUCKERS!!!!!
Quote 0 0

I think you are referring to Joe Sedeno of FCI Lender Services, Inc in Anaheim, CA.

He attempted to intimidate me on the phone. Their company records all calls. I filed a police report describing the intimidation and the fact that the call had been recorded. Then I sent Joe a copy of the police report and have not heard from him since. This was back in December 2009.

As far as your claims that Joe told you to stop making payments, you may want to look up on Pacer So. California case 10-CV-2168-IEG where Khaveh Khast is a party. Its a rare name and you should be able to find more info also by Googling it. Khast was getting some traction with a similar allegations, but frankly, it has been a few months since I've looked up the progress of his case. 

If you need any additional info on FCI and/or their contact info, you are welcome to email me at: providencegroup@ymail.com

Happily at war with M & I Bank and now Bank of Montreal, Prime Asset Fund II and FCI Lender Services, Inc over 800 days and still going strong!!!

Screw these Bankstas and the wanna be Bankstas as well.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...