Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Charles123
Mortgage lenders are conducting illegal covert investigations. These activities obviously violate both Federal and state statutes.  Lenders and their lawyers have million of dollars to hire experts to tap telephones of victims of mortgage servicing fraud.

This type of illegal conduct is simply organized criminal activity perpetrated by corporations and the lawyers that represent them. 

Lawyers representing victims of mortgage servicing fraud and foreclosure are also targeted for illegal covert operations. 

These covert operations include telephone tapping, covert office bugging, break-ins, tracking automobiles with 'lo-jack' devices, making death threats to lawyers, bribery, blackmail and extortion.  I know; I am a lawyer and this happened to me.

In short, there is an active, massive criminal conspiracy going on.  It involves some of the largest mortgage lenders. 

To make matters worse, Federal law enforcement officials know about what is going on.  But the FBI refuses to seriously investigate these illegal activities.  They may even give you a hard time when you appear at their offices.  They will interview you and ask you for witness names and 'hard proof.' 

In my case, they took lots of notes and studied the sworn Affidavits I gave them from witnesses and private detectives.  The FBI contacted the Justice Department for advice and instruction.  In the end, they did nothing at all.  I was told they were 'too busy' and over-worked with tips about terror suspects.

When I told them that I was the victim -- that I was being terrorized  -- they simply told me that 'federal priorities preclude our involvement at this time.'

Local police may be aware that organized crime is tapping telephones but they will tell you they 'have no jurisdiction.'  They will tell you to contact the FBI who are the only agency authorized to investigate illegal wire tapping.

To get law enforcement officials to investigate you need hard evidence. That means you will need to hire a private investigator.  Telephone taps are easy to detect.  Office bugging sweeps are more difficult.  And will be far more expensive.  

If you are a victim of mortgage servicing fraud, you may not have a lot of money to spend on private investigators.

I recommend buying or renting a telephone tap detector:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=telephone+tap+detectors&spell=1

If you are involved in a foreclosure  -- especially if your foreclosure is illegal, or if you are a victim of mortgage servicing fraud and discover your  telephone is tapped  -  It is important not to use your telephone.  Contact a lawyer who is representing other victims of mortgage servicing fraud.

One thing that you could do is post an informational notice here on this forum. 

I'm hoping that pubic awareness of illegal telephone tapping by mortgage lenders will increase.  I'm also hoping that people who are working for lenders or who worked for lenders -- or law firms -- will be willing to come forward. 

What I know can be said quite simply:  Ameriquest and Long Beach Mortgage.
'Nuff said here.

We all need to help each other.  We need witnesses willing to step forward and tell what they know.   Otherwise, we are all sunk in a swamp of greed and corruption  .  .  .
Quote 0 0
Big Mac

You forgot Hacking peoples computers.

Quote 0 0
Charles,

If your really attorney please post the credentials and successful cases you've won. Otherwise I don't believe much anymore....Do I think the majority if not all banks are scum? Yes most definitely. However, like most need more convincing...I have one of the best examples yet...

God Forbid! I knew I should of walked out of that closing....But obviously I'm not the only one whose been HOODWINKED BY CORPORATE AND JUDICIAL FRAUD...

The Summons and Subpoena Deuces Tecum have been delivered now to the Ag in MO and Wash Dc...Now its just wait and see what they do now...No judge should be allowed to not hold up property protection laws. Or prejudge people to be stupid...So now hopefully he'll have to answer if there's anyone to even answer to anymore....

Quote 0 0
srsd

Can anything be done about the computer hacking??  I have proof.

Quote 0 0
Charles123
My office and home computers were broken into repeatedly. The bastards used
malicious software and key stroke loggers.  They installed this software directly
onto my computer hard drives. 

One of those sworn Affidavits I took to the FBI was from my computer repair expert.  His last comment was that he felt my life was in danger. Shortly thereafter, he began to receive telephone death threats himself.  Two guys showed up at his home to put a more personal touch on the threats.

As I said before, law enforcement did not want to get involved. 

But that was then.  This is now:  Back then hardly anybody knew about subprime mortgages, Alt-A mortgages, or CDOs.  Now these issues are front page news.  Nobody even heard about lenders running scams on home buyers.  Today you would almost have to live on the moon to be totally unaware of what is going on.

Real estate became a huge Ponzi scheme.  Most people paid too much for over- price real estate.  Over 45% of home buyers since 2006 owe more than the properties are worth.  Home prices are falling dramatically and will continue to fall for another five years.

Most everybody that is paying for a home today is guaranteed to lose money on it.

Today our whole financial system is  threatened.  The greedy bastards killed the
golden goose.  They ought to pay for their crimes.Wire tapping is a federal felony. Conspiracy to engage in such crimes guarantees major federal prison time.

Quote 0 0
4 justice now
SRSD:

If you get an answer please let me know as I have had the same thing happen to my computer.

Thanks!

4J
Quote 0 0
I believe you!

They have tapped my home phone, cell phone, home computer and even the library's computer.

I even believe they have some type of surveillance, too.  I noticed some strange actions by the police.  A couple of police tried to run into my car recently twice.

If  you talk about them over the phone, I have notice a helicopter hovering over my home.   One time I called (911) it was so loud.  Right after it stopped.

Some of these people in high places may do almost anything to protect their own buts.

One of my witnesses in another case, daughter came up dead recently
Quote 0 0
Contact me.. have plenty of info and evidence as well..
Quote 0 0
Charles, if your serious about what happened to you contact after tomorrow.  I'm being deposed tomorrow, however I know of many with similar problems including Nye here.  There are lawyers working on this, and we have identified a number of IP numbers and investigative firms that have been employed through the "Network" of Fidelity, Firstserv is one that comes to mind first, the CEO sits on the board of directors of MGIC!  

Contact me after tomorrow.

Quote 0 0
It is really a shame that we all have to live like this, be harassed and intimated by these horrible people.
Quote 0 0
Charles123
We do not have to live with these threats. Nobody does.

FIRST:  I would recommend renting or buying a telephone tap detector.  If you find an illegal wire tap I would contact a lawyer as soon as possible from a safe telephone.  A good lawyer has people he can contact to use as witnesses.  You may be able to demonstrate your phones are wire tapped in front of these witnesses. 

When you make the demonstration be sure you do not discuss wire tapping in the
house or office concerned.  Modern wire taps can easily pick up conversations
even though the phone is 'hung up.'  Do not discuss anything within view of the phone in question. 

A smart lawyer can even help you to video the criminals inside your home.  A video tape of the bastards removing a telephone tap would go far to convince any jury to award major money damages.

If you are involved with a foreclosure or other litigation  with a lender  --  I would
recommend  adding a claim for illegal wire tapping.  Ask MEGABUCKS in money
damages and for an award of SIGNIFICANT punitive damages.

These bastard must be stopped.  Right now they believe they are above the law.

Perhaps local law enforcement may take steps to prosecute these criminals.  Los
Angeles country prosecuted a famous private detective for illegal wire tapping
when he stepped on some very big toes:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ned=us&q=Anthony+Pellicano+%2B+Seagal+%2B+wire+taps&btnmeta%3Dsearch%3Dsearch=Search+the+Web

Quote 0 0
Ed
Charles in your first post you say you are a lawyer so why haven't you filed a suit to stop them if the FBI is too busy?
Quote 0 0
srsd

Charles,   what is the law when you have had e-mails intercepted and then forwarded on to you?  Do you know where I can find anything about this?

Quote 0 0
Charles 123
U.S. Mortgage Foreclosures, Delinquencies Reach Record Highs

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=a53SCwRbNa_E&refer=worldwide

Excerpt:

Foreclosures accelerated to the fastest pace in almost three decades during the second quarter as interest rates increased and home values fell, prompting more Americans to walk away from homes they couldn't refinance or sell.  *  *  *

Tumbling home prices are making it difficult for even the most creditworthy owners with adjustable-rate mortgages to sell or get a new loan as their financing costs rise, said Jay Brinkmann, MBA's chief economist. Prime ARMs accounted for 23 percent of new foreclosures and subprime ARMs were 36 percent, he said. * * *

Looks like millions of new victims are about to become casualties of the mortgage
serving scam. 

Better order those illegal telephone tap detectors right away.
Quote 0 0
Charles, stop being so vague, many of us already know what is going on and who is responsible, two of us have left you invitations to contact us, myself and Nye, either one of us I know can help you, and point you to either federal investigators and some state investigators, and if you are a lawyer, I would be more than happy to assist you in preparation of a complaint before your states bar group, because most of these operations are with the full knowledge of their Corporate Counsel.  Like Litton Loan and CBASS. 

We have several IP numbers, address's etc, and if anyone had anything to hide or be afraid of it would be either Nye or myself, yet we use our own name here, and posted for years.
Quote 0 0
Charles123
Here it comes ! A full scale taxpayer bailout for Fannie & Freddy. Next up is the full scale taxpayer bailout for Wall Street banks. How ironic can you get . . .

Treasury Near GSE Bailout Plan: Report

F & F spent about $ 175 million on bribes for Congress. The noisy wheel gets greased. Wall Street must have spent three times as much. Corrupt Politicos take cash to vote in favor of corrupt businesses to bail out dishonest corporate officers. The circle goes round and round and come out here.

Nice work if you can get it . . .

I'm just trying to keep a very low profile.  'Nuff said here.  Have a nice day. 

Cheers !
Quote 0 0
Seeker
Charles123

I have an attorney friend that just left my home from picking something up from me and I asked him if there was an overwhelming amount of corruption in the courts. (I am very clueless to this)

He started to laugh and stated, that should answer my question, I told him no, you need to tell me, yes or no?  He stated definately and then got very serious.  He merely stated the corruption is on a level much greater then you and I, it's impossible to defeat it. Why?  The judges run the court, they are in a excellent position to get away with it and it extends beyond the bench.  He then stated he takes the 5th on anymore questions I had.  (He is so silly)

He just happens to be the attorney that I am using to assist me with my ordeal with my foreclosure date set for October 7th.   So I would let you know the outcome. 

However Charles123, I know understand why you stated what you did about, keeping a low profile.  As an attorney you should but at the same time, if you don't speak up you and my attorney friend is apart of the problem.  But
I do understand that you may not want to end up as the deceased daughter, but when will it end if we don't speak up?

Charles123, A percentage from 1 to 100, 100 being the worse, can you rate the corruption?  My friend told me about 80% if he had to take a guess.  That's a very high number.  I was hoping it would be more along the lines of 30%.   However, this is merely his opinion and no stats.

Seeker of Truth

Quote 0 0
What if law enforcement is also, in coercion with these lenders, banks judges and/or politicians.

With regard to finding a lawyer to help with phone tapping and surveillance harassment.  Where do you find this type of attorney or what would the area of practice be.

Not to sound rude or anything, I wonder if you added a complaint like this to your foreclosure case would the judge believe you or think that you were just being paranoid.
Quote 0 0
Charles123

In Frantic Day, Wall Street Banks Teeter

In one of the most dramatic days in Wall Street’s history, Merrill Lynch agreed to sell itself to Bank of America for roughly $50 billion to avert a deepening financial crisis, while another prominent securities firm, Lehman Brothers, hurtled toward liquidation after it failed to find a buyer.

The humbling moves, which reshape the landscape of American finance, mark the latest chapter in a tumultuous year in which once-proud financial institutions have been brought to their knees as a result of hundreds of billions of dollars in losses because of bad mortgage finance and real estate investments.

But even as the fates of Lehman and Merrill hung in the balance Sunday night, another crisis loomed as the insurance giant American International Group appeared to teeter. A.I.G. sought a $40 billion lifeline from the Federal Reserve, without which the company may have only days to survive.

The stunning series of events culminated a weekend of frantic around-the-clock negotiations, as Wall Street bankers huddled in meetings at the behest of Bush administration officials to try to avoid a downward spiral in the markets stemming from a crisis of confidence.

“My goodness. I’ve been in the business 35 years, and these are the most extraordinary events I’ve ever seen,” said Peter G. Peterson, co-founder of the private equity firm the Blackstone Group, who was head of Lehman in the 1970s and a secretary of commerce in the Nixon administration.

It remains to be seen whether the sale of Merrill, which was worth more than $100 billion during the last year, and the controlled demise of Lehman will be enough to finally turn the tide in the yearlong financial crisis that has crippled Wall Street and threatened the broader economy.

Questions remain about how the market will react Monday, particularly to Lehman’s plan to wind down its trading operations, and whether other companies, like A.I.G. and Washington Mutual, the nation’s largest savings and loan, might falter.

Indeed, in a move that echoed Wall Street’s rescue of a big hedge fund a decade ago this week, 10 major banks agreed to create an emergency fund of $70 billion to $100 billion that financial institutions can use to protect themselves from the fallout of Lehman’s expected failure.

The Fed, meantime, broadened the terms of its emergency loan program for Wall Street banks, a move that could ultimately put taxpayers’ money at risk.

Though the government took control of the troubled mortgage finance companies Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac only a week ago, investors have become increasingly nervous about whether major financial institutions can recover from their losses.

How things play out could affect the broader economy, which has been weakening steadily as the financial crisis has deepened over the last year, with unemployment increasing as the nation’s growth rate has slowed.

What will happen to Merrill’s 60,000 employees or Lehman’s 25,000 employees remains unclear. Worried about the unfolding crisis and its potential impact on New York City’s economy, Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg canceled a trip to California to meet with Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger. Instead, aides said, Mr. Bloomberg spent much of the weekend working the phones, talking to federal officials and bank executives in an effort to gauge the severity of the crisis.

The weekend that humbled Lehman and Merrill Lynch and rewarded Bank of America, based in Charlotte, N.C., began at 6 p.m. Friday in the first of a series of emergency meetings at the Federal Reserve building in Downtown Manhattan.

The meeting was called by Fed officials, with Treasury Secretary Henry M. Paulson Jr. in attendance, and it included top bankers. The Treasury and Federal Reserve had already stepped in on several occasions to rescue the financial system, forcing a shotgun marriage between Bear Stearns and JPMorgan Chase this year and backstopping $29 billion worth of troubled assets — and then agreeing to bail out Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

The bankers were told that the government would not bail out Lehman and that it was up to Wall Street to solve its problems. Lehman’s stock tumbled sharply last week as concerns about its financial condition grew and other firms started to pull back from doing business with it, threatening its viability.

Without government backing, Lehman began trying to find a buyer, focusing on Barclays, the big British bank, and Bank of America. At the same time, other Wall Street executives grew more concerned about their own precarious situation.

The fates of Merrill Lynch and Lehman Brothers would not seem to be linked; Merrill has the nation’s largest brokerage force and its name is known in towns across America, while Lehman’s main customers are big institutions. But during the credit boom both firms piled into risky real estate and ended up severely weakened, with inadequate capital and toxic assets.

Knowing that investors were worried about Merrill, John A. Thain, its chief executive and an alumnus of Goldman Sachs and the New York Stock Exchange, and Kenneth D. Lewis, Bank of America’s chief executive, began negotiations. One person briefed on the negotiations said Bank of America had approached Merrill earlier in the summer but Mr. Thain had rebuffed the offer. Now, prompted by the reality that a Lehman bankruptcy would ripple through Wall Street and further cripple Merrill Lynch, the two parties proceeded with discussions.

On Sunday morning, Mr. Thain and Mr. Lewis cemented the deal. It could not be determined if Mr. Thain would play a role in the new company, but two people briefed on the negotiations said they did not expect him to stay. Merrill’s “thundering herd” of 17,000 brokers will be combined with Bank of America’s smaller group of wealth advisers and called Merrill Lynch Wealth Management.   

The Feds Are Running Scared

http://www.dailyreckoning.co.uk/economic-forecasts/global-downturn-11098.html

And now, the downturn is global...and it will be longer, and harder, than practically anyone imagines.

Now lenders will learn they have destroyed everything in the name of greed.  Mortgage servicing fraud is real.  Wake up people !  These crooks will use any weapon at their disposal to win.   Telephone taps are real.  These bastards have spent millions bribing Congress, judges, suborning perjury, paying for high priced legal talent.  They have private detectives at their beck and call. 

What is a few thousand dollars more to win a case filed by aggressive lawyers ?  ? ?

Pass the word.

Quote 0 0
Fraud Doc's

Better check the dumpsters and the employees leaving with all them boxes.

Quote 0 0
Don't forget the FED gave BANK OF AMERICA nearly open access to the FED's  "DISCOUNT WINDOW" after they took over Countrywide!  So BANK OF AMERICA, having access to the "Discount Window" of the FED borrowed at what I recalled was 1.5%, some deal! 

It would appear that the FED is setting up Bank of America as "America's Bank".  Next could very well be Citi Bank! or 800 others!
Quote 0 0
Charles123
McCain, Obama Both Oppose Bailout Of AIG Management

Stocks Tumble as AIG Bailout Fails to Calm Market Nerves

Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs Shares Plunge After AIG Takeover

Pelosi Orders Wide Wall Street Probe Aimed at White House

Government Announces $ 85 Billion Loan to Save AIG

HP to Cut 24,600 Jobs in EDS Integration

A Dozen Companies to Lay-Off 10,000 People This Year

Lehman Layoffs, Only the Tip of the Iceberg

These bastards lied and defrauded millions of people into taking unfair loans with
lots of hidden charges. They also designed the loan servicing scam to steal houses
by means of bogus accounting. Companies plotted to destroy mail sent to them in
a timely fashion.  Hundreds of thousands of letters are shredded every week.  Or
payments are simply misdirected and credited to suspense accounts.  Once these
criminal show you as late on your payment you are SOL !

This is organized crime at its best. They own Congress, the White House and the
Courts. They also own many state governments, too.

The criminals do engage in illegal wiretapping. They know they can get away with
these crimes. If you are fighting an illegal foreclosure -- I urge you to check
for illegal telephone taps !

Quote 0 0
Charles123
Lenders want to steal your house. They will do anything to win.

Mortgage companies will commit any crime to reach their illegal goal. Wiretapping is just one step in a vast criminal conspiracy. 

You need to be aware of what they will do to win. Your lawyer cannot win your case if he is not made aware of what is going on out there in the real world.

Click Here to Learn About Illegal Foreclosures

CNN Video: 40% - 50% of Banks Have No Legal Right to Foreclose !

Quote 0 0
Slightly Disturbed
People, it is TRUE about computers being hacked into.  Our hard drive was destroyed on our old computer while we were in the midst of prosecuting and revealing at least two predatory lenders, including evidence of fraud.

Take steps to protect yourself and your data!

Quote 0 0
Charles123
If you want to know what is going on you need to learn the salient facts.  This 'Bail Out' is just another sick example of Wall Street's unbridled green and corruption.

Hank Paulson is a crook and ought to be behind bars !  Not running the US Treasury:

Please Watch this Video and Learn Something !

Then send a fax to your Congressman and Senators.  Stop these illegal bail outs !!!!

Quote 0 0
Charles123
There is a New Banking Conspiracy Flying Under the Radar

I have heard this from several sources in the past ten days. This may be just a rumor. But I believe these particular rumors are based on hard facts. Greedy bankers will stop at nothing to make more profits. With all the headlines about Wall Street Greed floating around, this is just one more straw on the sick camel's overloaded spine.

Fact are facts. Let the chips fall where they may.

Banks are finding ways to target smaller account holders for closure based on the push for higher profits. Smaller accounts typically are maintained by retired people and/or disabled people living on Social Security. What is the average account balance in question?

I have no idea but do your own research. I'm guessing any account balance below $ 800 per month.

How many total accounts does this represent for the average bank? You guess is as good as mine. But the total nationally may amount to millions of account holders. Certainly, this business strategy violates the Americans With Disabilities Act. It may also violate several other federal statutes protecting elderly or retired citizens.

People are complaining locally of more and more bogus fees charged to their debit cards. The pattern may be early but its is very easy for computer registers to tack on excessive amounts at the check-out line. Internet abuses have been rampant over the past three years. And they are getting worse by the day.

Do you carefully go over your grocery receipts every time? It is very easy to add on small amount by computer to every customer. $ 2 here and $ 10 there. Most people do not even notice. We are all too busy. Wait -- it gets worse.

A single bogus charge for $ 30 may take weeks or even months to dispute and remove from your bank records. Banks promise an investigation. But promises seldom are guaranteed. They may have told customers 'we are working on your complaint.' Frequently, they take no steps at all and hope customers will simply give up.

Lower income people make idea targets. If their tiny accounts are overdrawn by such a scam, banks frequently tack on fees of $ 25 or $ 35 (or more). Then there are the infamous 'over limit fees' charged by credit card companies. These fees may amount to $ 50 or more per occurrence.

Disabled or retired or elderly people are easy for the bank to eliminate. This type of scam, combined with targeted and bogus fees equal unfair discrimination. And that is illegal.

If you have been a victim of these or other banks scams, I urge you to report the abuse to federal officials. Sooner rather than later.
Quote 0 0
Charles123

Commentary: Bankruptcy, Not Bailout, is the Right Answer

Excerpt:

This subprime lending was more than a minor relaxation of existing credit guidelines. This lending was a wholesale abandonment of reasonable lending practices in which borrowers with poor credit characteristics got mortgages they were ill-equipped to handle.

Once housing prices declined and economic conditions worsened, defaults and delinquencies soared, leaving the industry holding large amounts of severely depreciated mortgage assets. * * *

So what should the government do? Eliminate those policies that generated the current mess. This means, at a general level, abandoning the goal of home ownership independent of ability to pay. This means, in particular, getting rid of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, along with policies like the Community Reinvestment Act that pressure banks into subprime lending.

I would add, in addition, the government should reform other lending policies.

Example: They ought to make it illegal for mortgage lenders to pass accounting responsibilities on to third parties. Mortgage servicing companies often earn money by defrauding home buyers. This type of fraud includes manufacturing bogus records, piling on late fees, penalties, surcharges and bogus legal fees.

Video: 40% - 50% of the Time, Banks Have No Right to Foreclose !

Video: $ 700 Billion Rape of American People

Our Congress is corrupt. They were paid off by Wall Street. They accepted sweetheart deals, low interest home mortgages, campaign cash and under the table payola. Both parties solicited bribes and accepted bribes. Some even took under the table cash payoffs. About 90% of them are criminals. In a more rational society, we would know instinctively what to do with them.

The goal of this corruption: To burden the next two generations with crushing national debt.

Quote 0 0
Charles123
Please watch this video  !

MK-Ultra Mind Control Leads to Illegal Telephone Taps, Death Threats & More

Please watch this video. Watch all the connected videos. One man in the video is a retired FBI agent. The other man was a CIA agent. The two women were used by high ranking government officials as sex slaves. They were programed by means of MK-Ultra techniques. They are coming forward to tell the truth despite repeated death threats. Corruption in America is deep and wide. Bribery, corruption and payoffs rule our everything today - - especially politics.

These tactics have been expanded to the area of mortgage crime and Mortgage Servicing Fraud.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...