Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
4 justice now
FWI:

Believe it or not someone mentioned to me just the other day that they were preparing to send their next mortgage payment to their servicer (Litton) via a check that would be inserted into a very small box surrounded by a fine collection of rather authentic looking, but entirely imitation, pile of feces.

I truly hate to admit it, but I suggested that they refrain from doing so because of the possible negative legal ramifications that may result (even though I know it would be extremely well deserved, to say the least).

R,

4J
Quote 0 0
Fecal Matters
Heck, I'd even clean out the litter box, mail to it them w/ return address of known foreclosure mill, bankster or home address of their CEO.  Given this quote from blog I read today, it seems entirely appropriate and well deserved.

Quote:

I have no real idea how all of the credit default obligations and credit default swaps and other stuff worked. I still don't.

But when I read this article, by the author of Liar's Poker, I came away with the understanding that the games that Wall Street was playing with mortgage-backed securities were not a house built on sand. Sand is far too stable a terrain; Wall Street was building castles on semi-liquefied dog $hit.
November 25, 2008  http://eb-misfit.blogspot.com/

Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Gee You're right...  Maybe I shouldn't have said anything and just let them sent it along

Thanks!

Jon
Quote 0 0
The Equitable One

I think you were right the first time.

My opinion is that we on this side of the issue, for a number of reasons, need to be sure we maintain our integrity.

That being said there is really only one reason to do the right thing - because it is the right thing to do.

Quote 0 0
4 justice now
The Equitable One:

I'll second that! I really wasn't being serious about changing my mind on the issue, even as tempting as it might be.

Thanks!

4J
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...