Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
William A. Roper, Jr.
In a rather creative and imaginative piece of research and ironic comedy posted late last night at the 4closurefraud.org web site, President Barrack Obama is shown to be the "victim" of J.P. Morgan Chase robo-signer Marshe CRAINE:

http://4closurefraud.org/2010/10/10/4closurefraud-exclusive-president-obama-falls-victim-to-chase-robo-signer/

Of course, it is axiomatic that a mortgage release usually benefits, rather than harms, the borrower.  But the rather theatrical post nevertheless starkly shows the epic range of questionable processing tactics subscribed by major financial institutions.  Because if, according to the mortgage servicer, the OBAMA's had "fallen behind" on their mortgage, Ms. CRAINE, in all of her various incarnations, would seemingly have been equally prepared to execute documents to dispossess the OBAMA's of their home!

As the foreclosure victim who forwarded a link to the post commented: "ROFL".  A leading national news reporter shown the link reply "a riot".  Take a look! 
Quote 0 0
arkygirl
Awesome good!

Wonder if anyone has personally contacted Barack Obama to inform him of this? If he doesn't find out soon, he may return to Chicago in a couple of years (and I am fairly sure at this point it won't be any longer than that before he goes home) only to find complete strangers living in his house and claiming ownership.

THAT would be the ultimate lawsuit for sure.

Quote 0 0
William A. Roper, Jr.

The 4closurefraud.org contributor who did the research on the OBAMA robo-signing may have shown us the way to a novel and creative defensive technique!

Start with Your Judge
I would encourage defendants in strict judicial foreclosure states to start with their Judge's mortgage.  While the borrower is probably unlike to find that the jurist is in default and foreclosure, the prospect that a judge might have refinanced or sold a house within the last few years is actually relatively high, particularly given record low interest rates.  Find the PRIOR mortgage granted by the Judge (look in the grantor index).  Then look for recorded releases or satisfactions of mortgage (grantee index).  Friendly employees at the Clerk or Recorders Office can show you hold to do this.

Get a copy of the satisfaction or release of mortgage.  The identity of the servicer may be expressly indicated on the face of the instrument or implicitly indicated by the location of the execution of the satisfaction or release.

Once you know which mortgage servicer executed the release, finding comparable documents is as simple as checking the grantor index for this same servicer, or checking the case files.

Of course, there are also cases where the release may be executed in the name of another entity (e.g. MERS) and using the index to find the records may be problematic.

You can either use a brute force method, by examining hundreds of instruments, use the power of the Internet to seek matching examples, OR simply find another instructive example for use in court (your Governor's, Senator's Congressman's or mayor's mortgage release).

The point is to have a very nice and compelling LOCAL example to show the court that the large financial institutions have treated the execution of instruments so casually and cavalierly that the veracity and validity cannot be trusted.

Be careful about trying to carry the argument regarding a release too far.  It really doesn't harm the borrower that the release was robo-signed.  But the fact that the release is robo-signed and that the notary is clearly complicit in this shoddy and casual practice demonstrates the extent to which the verity of these transactions is subject to question and dispute.

"With all due respect Your Honor, you've been robo-signed yourself!"

Of course, the news media can have a field day with this.

Have fun!

P.S. -- Try looking up the mortgage of your local evening news anchor!  Reporters, editors and television personalities can get robo-signed, too!

Quote 0 0
William A. Roper, Jr.
Presidential Robo-Signing Victim, Act II

The afternoon brings further Presidential Robo-Signing revelations!  It seems that the OBAMA's were also victims of a second robo-signed mortgage release, also announced by 4closurefraud.org:

http://4closurefraud.org/2010/10/11/4closurefraud-exclusive-part-duex-president-obama-falls-victim-to-another-robo-signer/

So Foreclosure-Gate is already now spawning Robo-Gate!

In fact, this fraud meltdown is beginning to give the appearance of a recursive and accelerating Robo-Scandal!
Quote 0 0
anon
well I personally notified the president myself, and the daily show and all my friends.

excuse me while I go to the courthouse  to make sure my house is not sold out from under me.

kudos to 4closure fraud site.  they have done in moments what we all have been saying for years... upon years...
Quote 0 0
William A. Roper, Jr.
Somebody needs to find VP Joe Biden's robo-signed instruments, as well as Fed Chairman Ben BERNANKE's mortgage releases.

It probably couldn't hurt to run down a few Supreme Court Justice's instruments, too, so that we can help them to empathize about the public's robo-plight before the robo-appeals start to hit in four to eight years!
Quote 0 0

One step further, check the judge's if your in litigation

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...