Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
TommyOH
Hi all, I have been coming here a long time. I have received so much help from the older forum participants and I remember many discussions about New Century Mortgage Corporation. This isn't a help all thing, but if your loan was back in 2005-2007, here is a bit of interesting evidence I have uncovered.

It seems that many, I'm not sure how many, loans were assigned to different companies with a date of April 2, 2007. As many of you know that is the day New Century filed for bankruptcy protection. I have found over 20 in my own county, all assigned to a certain company by Ocwen as attorney in fact for New Century. My loan was one of these.

Anyway, after many discovery attempts and subpoena's, I have discovered that many of the loans that New Century still held were transferred to DB Structured Products, Inc., on March 14, 2007 pursuant to a Master Repurchase Agreement between them and New Century, that New Century in turn defaulted on.

In my own case this is huge as it voids the fraudulent assignment from Ocwen, and any assignment based on it is a fraud. I think that causes a serious problem in the chain of title. As I said it is not a help all, but I hope someone finds the information helpful.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...