Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
hi there-i am one of you-lost my home to illegal foreclosure..there are so many of us! i am a free lance writer and while i was off during the hoiday i decided to write a book. it has now blossomed into two books. one is going to focus on the awful handling of illegal foreclsores. i want our voices to be heard. my deadline for the publisher is january 15. it is publishing on demand and it will be available on amazon on january 20, inauguration day. i am naming names of those who i contacted who refused to help, and their phone numbers, and the names of those who did help. i want to put a face to foreclosure-not just the bank's sign on an empty house that the nightly news shows. face it-the news organizations are afraid of us and now is our chance to be heard with none of them stopping us!
please email me with any questions and i will also provide phone verification so you know this isnt a scam. also-if you would like your names changed in the book for provacy reasons, please do, as i am using an alias in my story as i have children and they dont need any more reminders of the horror of this battle.
isabella
Quote 0 0
I wish you all of the luck in the world.

Maybe someone will listen for once. "Who Knows."
Quote 0 0
Ken
Can someone, or all post this new wedsite on facebook and twitter for me, or link it on websites, Thanks:
http://www.bankster-gov fraud.com
I'm trying to get the truth out there.

Quote 0 0
Nevaeh

The link is not working.

Quote 0 0
Nevaeh
This one works:

http://www.bankster-gov-fraud.com/
Quote 0 0
Bill

This guy is clearly a nut-case.  Have fun paying the bank's attorney fees. 

Quote 0 0
Stoned
I needed a dose of Prozac with a Vodka chaser after looking at this psychos web site.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...