Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Does anybody know a lawyer that gets it near Calaveras co. Ca.?
Quote 0 0
Sara
Tom, you need to check the LivingLies website.  Neil has set up a page of attorneys that do work to help people out.  They may not be cheap but (hey) neither is paying rent.

S
Quote 0 0
But there's not one in my state - Michigan!
Quote 0 0
For CA - Check out this lawyer and let me know the feedback
http://timothymccandless.wordpress.com/the-stop-foreclosure-plan/  Check it out.
Best wishes
                             Some suggestions for Hiring Lawyer
                       ------------------------------
When you hire an attorney, writte in the Retainer Agreement that you REQUEST the attorney to e-mail l you ALL Pleadings for you to review & approve before file them  with the Court and you want to Participate at Hearings. This will avoid unpleasant mistakes and surprise. Reconfirm these requests in a formal letter to your attorney.

Remember, you have only 1 case to watch: Your Case. Your Attorney has several cases to deal with and mistakes/omission can happens.

Educate yourself with all laws, procedures concerning your case so you be knowledgeable and helpful to your attorney. Get involved, be his pro-bono Legal Assistance for your case. Do reseach and e-mail your attorney any news, law changes, Appeal, Supreme courts decisions related to your case law i.e foreclosure, bankruptcy. I e-mail my attorney once a week a Status Report of my case. I e-mail him a Reminder 2 days before Hearing date . Check your case docket online every 3 days and go to the Court House to look at your file once a week. When you’re at the Court House, ask the file clerk to give you other files to look at. They are public records. Believe me, you will learn a lot just by looking at how other cases similar to yours being handled . Sit in the Court rooms to watch foreclosure and bankruptcy proceedings. It will be quite an experience. Good luck.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...