Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

Matt Weidner Esq. Tel 727-894-3159 :

I will consult with any servicemember whose rights under the SCRA have been violated, and I want to make a commitment that no soldier who is in foreclosure will go unrepresented.  Please learn about the SCRA (Servicemember’s Civil Relief Act, and spread this word throughout our military communities, any soldier or family can email me directly at weidnerlaw@yahoo.com for information and advice on the rights provided under the SCRA.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tampa Tribune - Military man returns from war to find home foreclosed

Published: April 15, 2011

CLEARWATER - U.S. Coast Guardsman Keith A. Johnson returned last year from serving overseas to find his bank had foreclosed on his home. It was set to be auctioned off at the courthouse the next day.

It was a shock, Johnson said. He never was served legal notice of the foreclosure lawsuit against him, court documents show.

The lender, Wells Fargo Bank, also failed to serve his wife, although court records show it sent her numerous letters about a modification request — up until a few weeks before a judge granted the foreclosure.

Johnson's case is particularly troubling, military law experts say, because the federal Servicemembers Civil Relief Act is intended to protect military members from losing their homes while away. The act has received national attention in recent months as service members have come forward to complain about foreclosures, and some lenders have admitted to foreclosing in error.

In this case, Wells Fargo told the court it couldn't find Johnson to serve him the suit. So the lender's attorney, in accordance with the Servicemembers act, asked the judge to appoint a guardian ad litem to represent Johnson. The St. Petersburg firm representing Wells Fargo, the Law Office of Douglas C. Zahm, recommended Tampa lawyer Jay D. Passer, and the court approved the appointment.

"It's almost like playing cards against two opposing people and you're by yourself," Johnson said. "On one hand you're playing against this guy, while this guy's over there setting the deck against you."

Three months later, Passer said he also couldn't locate Johnson. He told the court the plaintiff's pleadings "appear to be in compliance" with state law, court records show. That report was key to allowing the foreclosure to proceed.

"That report waived the service member's rights even though the attorney didn't speak with him one time," said Col. John S. Odom Jr., a nationally recognized military lawyer whose book, "A Judge's Guide to the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act," is expected to be released later this year by the American Bar Association.

"The goal of the (ad litem) attorney should not be to move the suit forward," Odom said. "It is to halt the foreclosure until the defendant can defend himself."

Passer told The Tampa Tribune he verified that Johnson was in the Coast Guard but assumed he was living locally.

"I don't think of the Coast Guard as deploying people," Passer said. "It seemed a minimal chance he was overseas. If I had heard anything about him being (overseas), I would have asked the judge for a stay."

That is exactly what should have happened, said Henry P. Trawick Jr., a Sarasota lawyer and author of "Florida Practice and Procedure," a textbook used by lawyers.

"An attorney ad litem is supposed to defend the person just as though they were being paid $1 million a day to do it," Trawick said.

Wells Fargo spokeswoman Vickee Adams said there are details of the case she can't share because of confidentiality laws that protect consumers.

However, she said the lender worked for three years to either modify Johnson's loan or arrange a short sale. She said the couple were aware that the situation was moving toward foreclosure.

"We did everything we could, and there were obligations the homeowner was unable to meet," Adams said. "We followed the service member act by requesting an attorney ad litem, and we were acting on the validity of the court document filed by his court-appointed attorney."

Passer said he sent a letter to the Coast Guard but did not hear back. He told the court he also searched driver's licenses and death records among other databases to try to locate him.

"Some of my lettersweren't returned to me, so I assumed [Johnson] got them," Passer said.

St. Petersburg foreclosure defense attorney lawyer Matt Weidner, Johnson's attorney now, said it would have been easy to find him.

"All he had to do is walk up to the Coast Guard gate in Clearwater and say, 'I need to find this guy,' " Weidner said. "The military knows where their people are."

During the process, Johnson's wife had moved in to a different home in Hillsborough County after the couple had their fourth child and needed more room. The bank didn't have trouble finding her there to discuss modification requests, Weidner said.

Vilisia Johnson said she never received letters about the foreclosure and none of the bank representatives she spoke with on the phone told her about them.

"I'd been working with the bank, month after month after month, and they had never mentioned anything" about the foreclosure lawsuit, she said.

The foreclosure was granted in June, and the home was supposed to be sold in August. Since then it's been in limbo.

If the foreclosure was not proper, Adams said, a judge can reverse it.

"We rescind foreclosure sales all the time," she said.

Meanwhile, Johnson waits on his day in court.

He was granted his emergency request to the court to stop the sale of the home. For now, Johnson is living in the home, but Wells Fargo's judgment still stands.

Johnson said he knows he likely would have lost the home even if he had been served notice of the foreclosure lawsuit, but maybe if he had been, he said, he would have done things differently.

"I hope to get this figured out before I'm sent somewhere else," he said.

sbehnken@tampatrib.com

(813) 259-7804

Quote 0 0

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

RE: FRAUDULANT FORECLOSURE, "NO" NOTE, (5) FRAUD CO.'S & 7+ATTY.'S & JUDGE MILLS "REFUSED" TO SEE MY EVID. I NEVER HAD THESE 5
CO.'S LL GONE OUT OF FLA. BUT G.R.P. LOANS L.L.C. NEVER EXISTED, 5TH. CO. JUDGE SHAFER WEST PASCO CIRCUIT COURT IS ALLOWING D.LJ. MORTGAGE CAPITL TO "CLOSE"
A "PURPLE ELEPHANT" CAASE OUT ON11/21/11 NO ONE WILL HELP ME,

I PAID FOR A COUNTERCLAAIM & SHAFER FILED AN ORDER ON ME TO "STOP" ME FROM FILING ANY PAPERS I PD FOR A "TRIAL" BY "JURY" ONLY I HAVE ALL "TRANSCRIPTS"

PASCO COUNTY NEEDS A"CLEAN' SWEEP OF "DIRTY" JUDGES

JUDGES DO "NOT" FOLLOW THE LAWS THEY DO WHAT THEY WNT.

PLEASE TELL ME WHO ELSE I CN CALL THE NEWSPAPER IS AFRAID TO
PRINT THE "TRUTH," I WAAS NEVER SERVED, "NO" PRODUCTION OF DOC.'S

AATTY. ADAM LEICHTLING, "TAMPERED, UTTERING W/ "FREEMONT'S RECORDED CLOSING IN DEED RECORDING I HAVE 1-24 PGS. NOW HE GIVES SHAAFER W/ "25" PGS (SAYS TO PAY  G.R.P. LOANS L.L.C. W/ "NO" RECOURSE" "FORGERIES," "PERJURIES," "NO' SERVE , & "NO" PROD. OF DOC.'S.

PLEASE CALL ME MARGETTA LANGLOIS (727) 326-3629

PAASCO CIRCUITCOURT ON MON. 11/21/11 @ 9:30 A.M. FOR "NO" D.L.J. (2 MO. AGO WENT UNDER BUT SHFER IS "CONDOING" MORE "COURT-CORRUPTION" I NEED THE MEDIA !!!! WE NEED ALL THE PUBIC EYE WE CN GET & UNCOVER THESE DIRTY JUDGES.....
Quote 0 0

If you were never served the lawsuit, your lawyer can file motion to Vacate the Judgment and Sale due to Cour Lack of Jurisdiction or Motion to Quash Service.

Your lawyer can also file Motion to Rehearing to reset your time limit for Appeal Court if your case qualifies for Appeal. I saw few cases similar to yours got Judgment Vacated.

But all these action needed to be done by an experienced lawyer. Call Matt Weidner, Mark Stopa, Mike Wasylik, Richard Shuster, Thomas Ice. They are elite foreclosure defense lawyer.  Best wishes

Quote 0 0

Claiming you weren't served the lawsuit is not enough. You may have to provide the Court a solid proof of your and your family whereabout at the time noted on the Summons. The Judge would want to see the witness, the bank may depose the witness or yourself. I have a friend who got the Sale and the Judgment vacated because his passport proved that he was not in the US at that time and his mother who lives with him was at a friend's house. The Bank lawyer deposed his friend. Another case the Homeowner show the Judge the Publix receipt with time and date proving they were not home at the time the Servicer threw the Summon on their lawn.

Another person I know had the Judgment vacated because the lender did not send him the 30 days notice and Hud brochure before they filed the lawsuit. Experience lawyers have more chance to have the lawsuit voided but it is very difficult . I woud not try it Pro Se. Read this

Appellate Brief – Motion to Quash Service

I blogged previously, here, about how a Tampa judge denied a Motion to Quash Service in one of my foreclosure cases (sua sponte, without notice, without a hearing, and without case citations). In my view, the issue was clear – the bank served my client via publication when it should have done so via personal service, and my client did not waive that defense by filing a Notice of Appearance and Motion for Extension of Time.

The other day, I saw an appellate court decision which reversed an Order denying a Motion to Quash Service in a foreclosure case, and I blogged about that, here.

Today, I prepared my Initial Brief from my appeal of the Order Denying the Motion to Quash, and I’m posting it (without the cover page, table of contents, etc.) for all to see.

What I’ve written in this brief are correct, bona-fide legal arguments on issues that I see regularly in foreclosure cases. Quite simply, banks resort to service by publication far too frequently, typically without justification. This is a valid defense to foreclosure and one that, if the trial court judges will not honor, we should all be willing to bring to the appellate court. After all, unlike an order denying a motion to dismiss, an order denying a motion to quash service is appealable right then – you don’t have to wait until the end of the case.

Mark Stopa Esq.

http://www.stayinmyhome.com

Quote 0 0
       DEAR ANN: ARE YOU AN ATTY, ?
                          OR DO YOU WORK FOR ONE?

THIS CASE HAS GREAT MERITS TO PROCEED & PREVAIL

I HAVE ALL THE EVIDENCE I GOT EVERYTHING I CAN "WIN" THIS

BUT THE JUDGE AS "STOPPED"ME ILEGALLY FROM FILING MY EVIDENCE.......

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS AN ATTY. WILLING TO WORK ON
      A CONTINGENCY, IT'S A GREAT CASE, I HAAVE AALL

ON FRIDAY, NOV 18TH, 2011 I RECEIVED FROM O.F.R. TALLAHASSEE, FLA.
          PROOF D.L. J. MORTGAGE CAPITAL INC.'S LIC. WAS GONE 12/31/10,
(THE 5TH. "FRAUD' CO.)

NOW  D.L.J. MORTGAGE 'SOLD" MY HOUSE 7/27/11 "Q.C.D." W/ HUGE "LIEN" ON IT THAT JUDGE PUT ON ME, TO PROTECT MY INTERESTS I LOST I HAD PUT MY LIEN ON 2007 -NOW. 

IF NO. # 1 CO. G.R.P. LOANS L.L.C. NEVER EXISTED IN FLA. W/ "NO" LIC. TO DO BUSINESS, THEN HOW IS JUDGE SHAFER ALLOWING D.L.J.&
ATTY. ADAM LEICHTLING TO ALLOW THEM ON AS "PLAINTIFF'S" ON  G.R.P. LOANS L.L.C. VS.
ME MARGETTA LANGLOIS PRO. SE' FOR D.L.J.& ATTY. TO ADMINISTRATIVELY "CLOSE" G.R.P. LOANS L.L.C.OUT ? IS THAT "LEGAL" IF G.R.P. LOANS L.L.C.
          NEVER WAS LEGAL?

'NO" 7/14/ 09  FORECLOSURE LEGAL, "NO"$293,000. JUDGEMENT, (5)"OVER-INFLATED APPRISSALS $ 265,000. -$ 300,000 WHEN ATTY. MC GROTTY FOR G.R.P. LOANS L.L.C.FILED ON REC. KNOWINGLY MY HOME WAS A 3 XS A SINKHOLE & SOLD FOR $ 32,000. 7/27/11, & I PAID $ 242,900, BUT HOME WAS A SINKHOLE THE DAY OF CLOSING.& MC GROTTY CREATED MORTGAGE-FRAUD FOR INS.-FRAUD,  "NO" 7/27/11 SALE LEGAL IF "NO" G.R.P. LOANS L.L.C. NEVER EXISTED, JUDGE STOPPED ME FROM FILING ANY PAPERS W/ OUT AN ATTY. AFTER I PRESENTED THE O.F.R.  GOLD SEAL DOCUMENT
THAT "NO" G.R.P. LOANS L.L.C. NEVER EXISTED. I HAVE TRAANSCRIPTS ON ALL HEARINGS. I WILL CALL ALL THE ATTY.'S. I PAID ATTY. ARCH JOESPH WILSON III $ 1100. HE NEVER SIGNED ON MY CASE, KEPT MY MONIES & NEVER DID ANYTHING, I QUALIFY FOR BAY AREA LEGAL &  'NO' ATTY.'S FOR MY (SERIOUS) CASE !!! I AM "BLACK-BALLED" EVEN W/ "ALL" MY EVIDENCE... PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY ATTY.'S AVAILABLE TO HELP ME. THE INS. CHECK THAT I SETTLED UP FOR IN 2008 & MY ATTY. JOHN BYRNES OF MARSHALL & THOMAS WE SETTLED BUT I REFUSED TO SIGN THE CHECK DUE TO G.R.P. LOANS L.L.C 3 MO. AFTER CHECK WAS ISSUED I DEMANDED FOR THEM & ATTY. MC GROTTY TO 'PRODUCE THE NOTE" & ALL IGNORED THE COURT ORDER ALL (7+ ) ATTY.'S DUE "NONE" EXISTS, FREEMONT NEVER TRANSFERRED THE NOTE TO ANY OF THESE 5 CO.'S THIS CAASE WAAS "FRAUD," "PERJURY," TO OBSTRUCT JUSTICE FOR ME BY CAUSING  'GROSS MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE BY MALICIOUS PROSECUTION W/ "NO" OWNERSHIP OF MORTGAGE, NO NOTE & ACCORDING TO "NO" PLAINTIFF EXISTS
        I TRIED TO FILE FLA CIVIL PROCEDURE RULE 1.120  (A)
 'FACELESS - PLAINTIFF' W/ O.F.R.'S LEGAL DOCUMENT I RECEIVED 8/8/11
     W/ "NO" G.R.P. LOANS L.L.C. EXISTS ON 8/9/11 HEARING  SHOWN TO JUDGE W/ A COPY TO HIM , & ON 8/29/11 HE FILED THAT "STOP" ORDER IS THAT LEGAL? VIOLTION OF MY PRO. SE' LITIGANT'S CONSTITUTIONL CIVIL RIGHTS, I WOULD THINK HE KNOWS I AM STUCK W/ "NO" ATTY.

ON 11/21/11 THE HEARING DID NOT GET HEARD DUE TO I FILED PPEALS ON RECORD...
            THE JUDGE CANCELLED MY 12/19/11 HEARING TO RE-HEAR;(6) MOTIONS
       TO:
VACATE JUDGEMENT $ 293,000.

REVERSE IT TO ME & HOLD MC GROTTY LIABLE DUE TO FALSE CASE FILED & DAMAGES  (I LOST EVERYTHING, & HOMELESS (ILLEGALLY)BY FRAUD & PERJURY.

OVER-TURN FORECLOSURE

RETURN MY HOME

REVOKE THE 7/27/11 ILLEGAL SALE

DISMISS CASE W/ PREJUDICE
           COUNTERCLAIM "OPEN" & PAID FOR,

OR TRIAL BY JURY W/ "NO" G.R.P. LOANS L.L.C.

THE INS. CHECK WAS "BAIT & SWITCHED" ILLEGALLY TO COURT FTER I OBJECTED, & CONTESTED IT BEING THROWN INTO COURT W/ OUT MY
NAME ON IT THIS TIME DUE TO "NO" G.R.P./ & NO D.L.J.

INS. CO. ATTY.'S THINK THEIR FREE OF ALL PROSECUTION & W/ THEIR  INTENT TO DEFRAUD THEIR OWN INSURED BUT CHANGING DATE OF LOSS 4/12/05 TO "EXPIRED" DATE 2009. (4 1/2 YRS. OF INT. LOST, I WILL NOT SETTLE FOR THAT, THAT CASE WAS VOLUNTARILY DISMISSED BY MY ATTY. & ME W/ "PREJUDICE" & NOW ILLEGALLY BROUGHT BACK IN BY INS. CO.'S ATTY.'S
                MY HOME WAS AA "TOTAL-LOSS" ON DAAY I BOUGHT IT , IT WAS NEVER FIXED  TO ENGINEER'S REPORT...

I PAID IN FULL  FOR THE POLICY 2005-2006 I AM THE ONLY ONE ON POLICY "NO" 5 CO.'S.

INS. CO. REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE & FAILED TO "PROSECUTE" INS.-FRAUD. 3 YRS. 1 MONTH.

I NEED AAN ATTY. IF THEY REPRESENT ME THERE'S THE INS. CLAIM I AM GOING FOR FULL POLICY "TRIPLE" D MAGES & INT.BACK TO 4/12/05.

GA. APPEALS AWARDED ME  MY CASE WAS NOT FRIVIOLOUS IT WENT BACK TO TAMPA FED. & JUDGE DENIED ME ON WRONG CASE...

THIS IS TOTAL  COURT CORRUPTION THEY ALL STICK TOGETHER YOUR APPEALS  IS THROWN OUT BEFORE THE COURT GETS IT.

WHO IS INVESTIGATING THESE  MORTGAGE FRAUD CASES ?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW??

THANK YOU, MARGETTA LANGLOIS PRO. SE'

I NEED AN ATTY. WHO WILL UNCOVER THE "INJUSTICE" IN THE COURTS...
Quote 0 0
                          OR DO YOU WORK FOR ONE?

(THE 5TH. "FRAUD' CO.)

NOW  D.L.J. MORTGAGE 'SOLD" MY HOUSE 7/27/11 "Q.C.D." W/ HUGE "LIEN" ON IT THAT JUDGE PUT ON ME, TO PROTECT MY INTERESTS I LOST I HAD PUT MY LIEN ON 2007 -NOW. 

IF NO. # 1 CO. G.R.P. LOANS L.L.C. NEVER EXISTED IN FLA. W/ "NO" LIC. TO DO BUSINESS, THEN HOW IS JUDGE SHAFER ALLOWING D.L.J.&
ATTY. ADAM LEICHTLING TO ALLOW THEM ON AS "PLAINTIFF'S" ON  G.R.P. LOANS L.L.C. VS.
ME MARGETTA LANGLOIS PRO. SE' FOR D.L.J.& ATTY. TO ADMINISTRATIVELY "CLOSE" G.R.P. LOANS L.L.C.OUT ? IS THAT "LEGAL" IF G.R.P. LOANS L.L.C.
          NEVER WAS LEGAL?

'NO" 7/14/ 09  FORECLOSURE LEGAL, "NO"$293,000. JUDGEMENT, (5)"OVER-INFLATED APPRISSALS $ 265,000. -$ 300,000 WHEN ATTY. MC GROTTY FOR G.R.P. LOANS L.L.C.FILED ON REC. KNOWINGLY MY HOME WAS A 3 XS A SINKHOLE & SOLD FOR $ 32,000. 7/27/11, & I PAID $ 242,900, BUT HOME WAS A SINKHOLE THE DAY OF CLOSING.& MC GROTTY CREATED MORTGAGE-FRAUD FOR INS.-FRAUD,  "NO" 7/27/11 SALE LEGAL IF "NO" G.R.P. LOANS L.L.C. NEVER EXISTED, JUDGE STOPPED ME FROM FILING ANY PAPERS W/ OUT AN ATTY. AFTER I PRESENTED THE O.F.R.  GOLD SEAL DOCUMENT
THAT "NO" G.R.P. LOANS L.L.C. NEVER EXISTED. I HAVE TRAANSCRIPTS ON ALL HEARINGS. I WILL CALL ALL THE ATTY.'S. I PAID ATTY. ARCH JOESPH WILSON III $ 1100. HE NEVER SIGNED ON MY CASE, KEPT MY MONIES & NEVER DID ANYTHING, I QUALIFY FOR BAY AREA LEGAL &  'NO' ATTY.'S FOR MY (SERIOUS) CASE !!! I AM "BLACK-BALLED" EVEN W/ "ALL" MY EVIDENCE... PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY ATTY.'S AVAILABLE TO HELP ME. THE INS. CHECK THAT I SETTLED UP FOR IN 2008 & MY ATTY. JOHN BYRNES OF MARSHALL & THOMAS WE SETTLED BUT I REFUSED TO SIGN THE CHECK DUE TO G.R.P. LOANS L.L.C 3 MO. AFTER CHECK WAS ISSUED I DEMANDED FOR THEM & ATTY. MC GROTTY TO 'PRODUCE THE NOTE" & ALL IGNORED THE COURT ORDER ALL (7+ ) ATTY.'S DUE "NONE" EXISTS, FREEMONT NEVER TRANSFERRED THE NOTE TO ANY OF THESE 5 CO.'S THIS CAASE WAAS "FRAUD," "PERJURY," TO OBSTRUCT JUSTICE FOR ME BY CAUSING  'GROSS MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE BY MALICIOUS PROSECUTION W/ "NO" OWNERSHIP OF MORTGAGE, NO NOTE & ACCORDING TO "NO" PLAINTIFF EXISTS
     W/ "NO" G.R.P. LOANS L.L.C. EXISTS ON 8/9/11 HEARING  SHOWN TO JUDGE W/ A COPY TO HIM , & ON 8/29/11 HE FILED THAT "STOP" ORDER IS THAT LEGAL? VIOLTION OF MY PRO. SE' LITIGANT'S CONSTITUTIONL CIVIL RIGHTS, I WOULD THINK HE KNOWS I AM STUCK W/ "NO" ATTY.

TO:

REVERSE IT TO ME & HOLD MC GROTTY LIABLE DUE TO FALSE CASE FILED & DAMAGES  (I LOST EVERYTHING, & HOMELESS (ILLEGALLY)BY FRAUD & PERJURY.

OVER-TURN FORECLOSURE

RETURN MY HOME

THE INS. CHECK WAS "BAIT & SWITCHED" ILLEGALLY TO COURT FTER I OBJECTED, & CONTESTED IT BEING THROWN INTO COURT W/ OUT MY

INS. CO. ATTY.'S THINK THEIR FREE OF ALL PROSECUTION & W/ THEIR  INTENT TO DEFRAUD THEIR OWN INSURED BUT CHANGING DATE OF LOSS 4/12/05 TO "EXPIRED" DATE 2009. (4 1/2 YRS. OF INT. LOST, I WILL NOT SETTLE FOR THAT, THAT CASE WAS VOLUNTARILY DISMISSED BY MY ATTY. & ME W/ "PREJUDICE" & NOW ILLEGALLY BROUGHT BACK IN BY INS. CO.'S ATTY.'S
                MY HOME WAS AA "TOTAL-LOSS" ON DAAY I BOUGHT IT , IT WAS NEVER FIXED  TO ENGINEER'S REPORT...

I PAID IN FULL  FOR THE POLICY 2005-2006 I AM THE ONLY ONE ON POLICY "NO" 5 CO.'S.

INS. CO. REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE & FAILED TO "PROSECUTE" INS.-FRAUD. 3 YRS. 1 MONTH.

I NEED AAN ATTY. IF THEY REPRESENT ME THERE'S THE INS. CLAIM I AM GOING FOR FULL POLICY "TRIPLE" D MAGES & INT.BACK TO 4/12/05.

GA. APPEALS AWARDED ME  MY CASE WAS NOT FRIVIOLOUS IT WENT BACK TO TAMPA FED. & JUDGE DENIED ME ON WRONG CASE...

THIS IS TOTAL  COURT CORRUPTION THEY ALL STICK TOGETHER YOUR APPEALS  IS THROWN OUT BEFORE THE COURT GETS IT.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW??

Quote 0 0
                          OR DO YOU WORK FOR ONE?

(THE 5TH. "FRAUD' CO.)

NEVER WAS LEGAL?

TO:

OVER-TURN FORECLOSURE

RETURN MY HOME

PLEASE LET ME KNOW??

Quote 0 0
I am not an attorney and I don't work for an attorney. You should to continue to see attorneys in your areas until you find a good attorney who accept your case. First consultation usually is free.  It is not easy for attorney to undo bad pleadings from a pro se.
Defending a lawsuit is similar to going to fight a battle. There are a lot of planning and preparation to lay the ground work to win the final battle. Certain things must be filed. certain things must be kept for the right moments, certain things must be objected etc.
That is the reason why the choice of an excellent attorney is critical to win and the earlier in the case to retain an attorney is the better.

If you were not properly served, you can ask your attorney to file Motion to Quash Service. If you win the Motion, your Judgment would be voided.

Not a legal advice. Consult an attorney.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...