Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Unregistered
As I read many court decisions, I am seeing a frequent statement. The Court often states that the defendants did not challenge the authenticity of the note or the document signatures. It is not the defendants' burden to disprove authenticity, but it is their responsibility to object, or else they accept the note and signatures as authentic.  

I pay close attention to statements in the decisions about what the parties involved fail to do, as I figure the Court could be telling me something I need to know. 

As most here know, Mr. Roper and others have said repeatedly: Object, object, object! 

If I'm wrong about this, I'm sure someone will beat me down and call me an idiot!  
Quote 0 0
Texas
Idiot, I will not say that.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...