Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
William A. Roper, Jr.
A Blessed and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to ALL, and especially those fighting for their homes or coping with the harsh injustice of homelessness this Christmas season.

My prayers are with each of you!!
Quote 0 0
Cindy
Merry Christmas to you, Mr. Roper. God's best to you!

You are in my prayers as well. Thank you for all you do for those of us who are weary from the fight. May those around you today, give you the gift of love; and may love surround you this coming year and always.

As you celebrate His birth...anticipate His coming.
Quote 0 0
Merry Christmas to all.

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=2523071026484&source=jl999

Quote 0 0
Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to all...

cmc
Quote 0 0
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FELLOW CRIME FIGHTERS!

Quote 0 0
Just visiting the site and noticed this post. It has been a long time I visited MSF and was so glad to see some of my favorites are still contributing and fighting.

A special hello and God Bless this Christmas season to Roper, Ann Holden, Arky Girl, Jack, etc.
Quote 0 0
Sara
I hope all of you were able to relax and enjoy the holidays.

I do understand that when you are in the middle of (feeling) your lives are being ripped apart, it is tough.

S
Quote 0 0

Happy New Year to All of the people that fight for justice, and Best of Luck 4 the NEW YEAR!!! 2011

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...