Attorney General’s Office
California Department of Justice
Attn: Public Inquiry Unit
P.O. Box 944255
Sacramento, CA 94244-2550
Subject: 50-State Foreclosure Probe
This is to apprise you that if the probe is thorough, the results the public is already aware of should be alliterated to all: To wit:
1. Banks have been deliberately foreclosing on homes whose owners are current on their payments and not delinquent.
2. Banks have been knowingly and deliberately foreclosing on homes which have no mortgage, targeting mostly senior citizens.
3. Banks routinely commit Grand Theft against homeowners by force-placing insurance, demanding additional monies not due, charging unwarranted late fees, and more
4. Banks always use the “Sloppy Accounting” defense, when exposed.
5. Banks hire the most qualified and best educated for management positions and the most ignorant and unqualified for functional-level occupations, in order to initiate and perpetuate fraud upon customers and the courts.
I certify the above to be true as a victim of a false foreclosure by Guaranty Bank and resulting homelessness for the last 10 years.
The credibility of your office is at stake, as the answers to your probe are already well-disclosed through the media, consumer websites and other public venues. White-washing the probe or failure to complete the task to the satisfaction of the millions of victims of foreclosure fraud, will only serve to further fan the flames of an irate public.