Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Hello Everybody...

A few weeks ago one of our family here emailed me a promo code to save I think it was 30%?

I've misplaced that email just when I finally decided to get this book.

If its possible could that kind person resend me that info, or just post it on this thread?

Then again, if anyone has the "real McCoy" in download form that would be nice too...

Has anyone here actually read the "23 defenses" and has any comments?

Thank you.

Happily at war with the lender since December '08!
Quote 0 0
The discount code is 7KJ2JBE3. I bought the book last year and it well worths the price I paid for,  $35 I think. The book gives full explanation of the foreclosure process, offers 23 legals foreclosure defenses (missing the securization defense issue) and some basic pleadings. Most important of all. the book show you steps by steps to do forensic audit of your loan yourself to find Tila, Respa and other lenders fraud. Of course, you need to have an official loan audit by a court recognized professional to use in Court proceedings.

I like the book and bought few more to give to my attorney and other neighbors friends in foreclosure as gifts. Whether you have an attorney or fight pro-se, I recommend to read the book and do your own loan forensic audit to find lender's frauds.  I read the book 3 times and after each time I found more info . A well informed and knowlegable Homeowner has more chance to win.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...