Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
mws

After dealing with a crooked mortgage company for 6 years my mortgage was recently transfered.The new so-called mortgage servicer sent me a 2011 - 1098 tax form twice within a week apart from my previous servicer.

The new servicer sent me a letter saying the 1st - 1098 form had the wrong federal identification number and the second 1098 form was a true and correct copy with the right federal identification number.

Both 1098 forms have the year 2011 with a beginning principle balance of a little over 11 grand.The thing is both have the same beginning balances and both 1098 forms having an ending principle balance of $ 0.00.

If the 2011 ending principle balance is $0.00 then according to their own paper work there is nothing owed right?

This new servicer is as corrupt as the other.They sent me two different letters saying i applied for a loan modification which i denied by a notarized affidavit sent certified mail.Then the servicer sent me a letter (i.e. Relationship Manager Notice) which i replied back with another notarized affidavit saying i am not in default and to cease all letters with their false information.

I owe less than 7 grand according to a recent statement that shows the loan current with no late charges etc.

The zero dollar ending principle balance on the 2011 - 1098 form has me asking the question.The years ending balance is what is owed right?

Any help will be deeply appreciated.

Thank you all for your knowledge and help.

mws.

Quote 0 0
Moose
NEVER rely on a 1098 information as to the balance owed. The only relevant number is the amount of interest you paid.

The IRS doesn't care about the alleged balance.

Moose

Quote 0 0
mws
Thanks Moose.The principle ending balance on a 1098 form is indeed important.I am not concerned about the IRS Mafia either.There is not one honest bank or servicer in America.All of them are greedy crooks and I think hell will have a very special place for them all and I rejoice knowing that justice will be served on ever human soul one day regardless if they dont get justice seved on them here.They have tried to take my home now for almost 15 years and they wont never get it.I am not far from being done with them and they will either produce the original note as the contract says or they will be sued for a breach of contract for 15 years of miserable hell.

Thanks again.

mws.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...