Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Repair Your Credit
Crickett

Has anybody seen these  record notations -- 1TP ENDORSEMENT or 01ASGN TO AGENCY?   It is not the assignment of the mortgage, nor the endorsement on the note.    I'm thinking these are some sort of documents associated with mortgage servicing -- servicers cannot have possession of a note endorsed in blank, nor an assignment of the actual mortgage, so they have to be able to buy and sell servicing rights somehow.   An "assignment to agency" with "endorsements"?

I'm trying to piece together all the documents on a report and these are the only two I have no absolute knowledge of.   These are codes on JPMorgan Chase's "Document and Exception Report" and it is an original document, not a copy.

Thanks

Quote 0 0
Find a Lawyer - LegalMatch
lynwalls
I do not have those notations but check with your title company and ask their escrow department or whoever handled your insurance on your property, if the notations have to do with insurance endorsements. Insurance can be assigned and endorsed when buying a house. Its' just a wild guess.
Lyn W
Quote 0 0
Crickett
Anything with foreclosure practices is a wild guess. Just think of what they got away with before the internet and google.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Repair Your Credit
Improve. Monitor. Protect.
Save $50 off Credit Repair Service - Applies to first-work fee for each spouse sign-up.
Need a Lawyer? LegalMatch allows you to present your case, and respond only to lawyers who want to help you. It's Free & Confidential.