Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

I've been looking up assignment's and have found  instances where an assignment  is executed without listing a "nominee" ... some I've seen only refer to "lender" or "lenders assigns" ...  that's a pretty blanket assignment that, IMHO, conveys nothing because to convey title there must be a named grantor/grantee and MERS has nothig to convey.  I have found this to be the case where JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.  is the member even though they claimed they quit using MERS a couple years ago  but the AP reported

JPMorgan exits electronic mortgage tracking system
does anybody know when JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. withdrew it's membership?   It sure would be nice to show the judge all those assignments were worthless pieces of papaer

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...